20% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Letters To God Reviews

January 31, 2014
This movie already became my favorite obviously because it is about God. Not only that! It gave me another knowledge on how God works in our life, either through the problems we are facing and also through the people around us. It made see how God uses our sufferings, pain, weakness, afflictions and hopelessness to his purpose and glory. This movie shows how ONE ACT OF FAITH CAN CHANGE THOUSANDS OF LIVES.
January 17, 2014
ok family drama fare
jennaynay16
November 15, 2013
I watched this movie and I couldn't stop the tears from falling. It is such a fantastic movie, such a faith lifter and inspiring movie!
October 24, 2013
Was really moved. Having gone through 3 similar events of cancer, one with my wife, I connected and will remember many of the messages within the movie. Brilliant.
Maineutral R.
June 19, 2013
Much like Superman IV, this film has good intentions but doesn't get to do them right. The characters are barely developed, so we can't be attached to them and what they feel, the story is pretty much uni-dimensional and the message it tries to tell is obscured by these facts. Sadly, this movie is based on a real case of cancer disease, and it doens't accomplish the message? That's unforgivable.
June 19, 2013
The true story from which this film is inspired must be heartwarming but all emotions are lost in this adaptation for Letters to God only have wooden acting, characters whose lines were delivered without conviction, and a script that must be written by a grade school student.
Gracie D.
June 18, 2013
This is a heart touching film I loved it so much
May 25, 2013
Unless you are not a fan of oldschool family films with likeable & interesting characters, you will love this inspiring one.
April 17, 2010
Another good christian flick which everybody except atheists like (which means the rotten tomatoes T scale is at zero)
gwd102
February 4, 2013
Sure the production isn't going to equal a "Hollywood" movie and some of the acting was weak; but it's a powerful, sweet story and I cried numerous times. It was both entertaining and uplifting. My 4 stars isn't comparing it to an oscar contender; it was just very good for what it is.
January 2, 2013
I loved this movie. It is inspirational and moving. While watching I kept thinking of people who I would love to see it, because they would be inspired themselves to believe, have hope and depend on God no matter what their situation. We are all chosen by God to be where we are and connected to the people in our lives. I loved all the great quotes and courage demonstrated in this film. The scene with Alex and his letter was awesome too and is a good testament as to why some people do not want to accept God's gift of unconditional love. Sometimes we "make people feel things they do not want to feel, but then maybe they will turn to God for the answers."
ElCochran90
ElCochran90

November 10, 2012
Make no mistake. Just because I am a Christian does not mean I am enthusiastic about Fireproof and other similar features dealing with massively important life topics that all humans should embrace, because they really are gigantic pieces of garbage. That's their evil, and it hurts. I pray to God that a talented filmmaker arises and gets the means to propagate the Word through movies, just like it has happened in all forms of art since ancient times, because it is necessary for modernity!

30/100
October 18, 2012
Lovely, inspiring and enoyed seeing it with all my nieces and nephews together. This is a family movie you want to watch for in the eyes of the young ones you will see a change and all for the better. Enjoy it!
October 8, 2012
A touching, moving movie riddled with numerous cliches and predictable turn of events. Decent.
October 2, 2012
Letters to God is one of the best movies of all-time! I don't understand why all these critics are rating so LOW! Athiest critism? WHo knows. This movie caught a vein on me and I loved it! It made me realize to treat God more as a friend and that no matter who you are or what situation in,you can spread the news of God. The acting was brilliant too! The reason I didn't give it the full bar is because it was so sad! Sad movies and I are iffy together. But overall,great for anyone.
Jack T.
September 28, 2012
This is ridiculous. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
shaljabr
September 4, 2012
im muslm, but I liked the deep faith in those letters. i wish they know islam.
September 2, 2012
A great family film with one caution considering children. This film deals with a child who has a terminal illness. It was inspiring and thought provoking.