• Unrated, 1 hr.

Lewis Black: Red, White & Screwed Reviews

FilmFanatik
FilmFanatik

September 8, 2007
Not quite "Black on Broadway" but still funny.
Michael G

October 25, 2006
There's really nothing I can say here that Lewis Black's act can't say for itself. The man's hilarious and brutally honest. He doesn't talk about relationships, the differences between black guys and white guys and doesn't end every joke with "what's up with that!?!?" If you don't like political humor or can't laugh at a world that's crumbling around you there's a sleeveless wannabe redneck you might get more amusement out of.
Cindy I

May 23, 2007
Lewis Black is a maniac...and I mean that in a good way. His job probably has helped him keep the little bit of sanity he has left. Don't we all wish we could rant and rave at the injustices of the world like he does? Only we'd never be as funny.
feldmandigital
October 9, 2007
Its Lewis Black, humor that aims at politics and our economy. We need to laugh about our economy. Its the only way to stop thinking negative about it.
February 17, 2008
If there's anybody funnier than Lewis Black, I might just eat my hat. This is a great show and he starts it off right by describing why his act couldn't be at the Kennedy Center. I've probably seen this a dozen times and the part when he impersonates the spy network makes me roll everytime. He's hilarious! I can't wait to see him!
NathanSwink
November 3, 2007
I am not that impressed with negativity, but his description of taking the bus to go yell profanities at congressmen did tickle me. Like most comedians, there are points I agree with, and ones that I don?t. In all I am glad his voice is heard.
trish1972
November 13, 2006
Holy Shit! I've seen this a few times already and each time I laugh as much, if not harder than the first time I saw it. Over the past few years, he has become quickly and easily one of my favorite comedians.
pah86
October 14, 2006
Great Comedian with alot to rave about with the current politics of America. If your into Political Humor this is a must see.
August 4, 2006
This wasn't the best thing I've seen by Lewis Black, but it had it's moments. The North Koreans are so evil, they don't have color. You don't fuck with that kind of evil.
June 30, 2012
He's a funny guy! I met him once, it was pretty cool!