Bad Reviews

You know what anyone ho givs this fim a bad review s an idiot ifyou agree rely with agree i hope to start a revolution o oh and send me a friendrequest on rotten tomatoes please i ne more friends thns :)
James Adams
11-24-2012 01:32 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

James Minni

James Minni

The movie delicately and beautifully delivers a great story that is worthy of the novels adaptation. Yes there are beautiful visuals and deep human struggles both emotionally and physically. Pi losses everything that os dear to him.. Bottom line for me is the book was incredible and the movie squeezed out the essence of life of pi.

Apr 21 - 12:37 AM

Bob Dylan

God .

*who, *gives, *film, *is, *if you, *reply, *I, *(unintelligible), *friend request, *Rotten Tomatoes, *I, *need, *thanks. THIS is why you have no friends.

Apr 20 - 10:41 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

YEAH HOW DARE THE CRITICS HAVE AN OPINION.
You stupid bitch; and you can't even write.

Apr 17 - 07:11 PM

Sandy Meyer

Sandy Meyer

An analogy? In some countries, people drive on the left side of the road. In other countries, people drive on the right side of the road. No one drives on the "wrong" side of the road. You like the movie, or you don't. No one is "right" or "wrong." As the adult Pi says, "If it happens, it happens. Why should it have meaning?"

Apr 15 - 08:30 AM

Matt Keirle

Matt Keirle

And Adam - I would kick that chimpanzee off the keyboard next time, perhaps have a go typing yourself. Illiterate sausage-fingered muppet.

Mar 12 - 02:11 PM

Matt Keirle

Matt Keirle

It makes me chuckle when imbeciles attach critical absolutes in response to subjective opinions that vary from their own, not realising the intellectual paradox they create in doing so. Cinema is an art form, it cannot me discussed intelligently with such crass biais. That is what many of you fail to observe. The medium of cinema deserves more mature analysis. If you want to sling around pithy ultimatums in crackhead text speak, piss off somewhere else and stop diluting the brainpower. Idiots (lol).

Mar 12 - 02:10 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

you should learn how to spell before you call people "idiots"

Mar 2 - 03:23 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

so you mean to say your standing up for the critics

Mar 21 - 07:57 AM

Jacki East

Jacki East

Interesting how the people who are praising this film in the comments for being intelligent & beautiful & thought provoking etc are being so ugly and unintelligent in their responses to people who didn't like it. They have their own opinion of the movie, just because it does not agree with yours does not make them idiots, they are not "rebelling against the religious message" - in fact the critics I've read are saying the so-called "religious message" is shallow, cliched and trite. I haven't seen it yet. Trying to decide whether to or not. But I have to say the reactions from people who loved it towards people who didnt are making me suspect I wont like it either. Will keep looking for serious intelligent reviews from both sides. Might have to be somewhere other than in here tho.

Feb 25 - 06:57 PM

Olive Buck

Olive Buck

Enjoyed the movie as a whole, beautiful photography, but was not at all happy with the animal scenes, especially the one in the boat, couldn't see how they could not have been injured ot terrified, also the final scene where the tiger goes into the jungle.....notice how 'skinny' he was, would he have been kept on little food to achieve this

Feb 5 - 11:42 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

The animals were all CG. No animal was made to be uncomfortable or malnourished for this film.

Mar 2 - 05:51 AM

Tony Stark

sam varma

some scenes had a real tiger! like when he walks in the zoo and all but no violence.... they hired an actual tiger

Mar 21 - 07:57 AM

Stirge  F.

Stirge Fluton

well, I feel bad for all the CGI animals, then. :(

Apr 5 - 02:54 PM

Mike Payne

Mike Payne

This film definitely seems to divide people, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because it creates discussion. I found it thought provoking and visually stunning. Out of the two stories offered, I saw the one I preferred. It all comes down to choice and belief. This film was staggering.

Jan 28 - 01:22 PM

Stirge  F.

Stirge Fluton

Reminds me a bit of 'The Fountain'. Deep thoughts about life, Death, 'letting Go'...

Apr 5 - 02:56 PM

Jason M.

Jason McCann

A fantastic film of this nature could never reach out to the perpetrators the mindless immaturity that dominates our age. Sadly, with the current state of things, it is a rare film for rare people.

Jan 28 - 06:35 AM

Giovana Samara

Giovana Samara

There's a whole lot of envy in this World and that explains the saying that "those who can't do, judge". If they were even a tiny bit more creative, intelligent, or talented, they'd probably be trying to achieve such greatness as the one in 'Life of Pi'.

Jan 19 - 07:53 AM

Paul Williams

Paul Williams

Life of pooh ! It stank , he makes up a story to deal with his own emotions ,too long on the ocean . Cast away with tom thanks kicks this movies butt . One tomatoe , a squashed one !

Jan 15 - 05:29 AM

Vivian Rase

Vivian Rase

I have to agree. Much too much time was spent on the ocean, and unlike others who thought the cgi was flawless, I was distracted by it. I get the message...I can appreciate it...but it was a long time coming. How did this garner 11 academy award nominations?

Jan 30 - 02:09 AM

Stephane Hardy

Stephane Hardy

Idiot

Feb 28 - 03:24 AM

Oliver Atton-Higgins

Oliver Atton-Higgins

Um... I'm not an idiot. I wasn't bothered at all by the religious themes in the movie (other than they made no sense), and I still thought it was pretty boring. Special effects were needless (and this is coming from a VFX artist) and I thought Pi's story lacked any real emotional resonance...

Jan 8 - 05:17 AM

Eliane Ribeiro

Eliane Ribeiro

Good. I thought I was the only one who had the exact same opinion....

Jan 30 - 01:55 PM

Chantal van der Ende-Appel

Chantal van der Ende-Appel

Agreed.

Feb 27 - 01:56 AM

Tevi Supangat

Tevi Supangat

just watch a movie.. it is one of the best for this year.. the critics who give a rotten mark should consider to find a new job

Nov 28 - 09:14 AM

Yanira Dtr

Yanira Dtr

yes sir!

Mar 5 - 01:47 PM

Prashanth Ashokan

Prashanth Ashokan

Some rebel against this movie just because it has religious theme. They fear that unity of religions shall be proved a greater accomplishment than abortion of religions on the whole...

Nov 27 - 08:37 AM

Kevin Khang

Kevin Khang

yes they are idiots who need to not be critics.

Nov 24 - 10:39 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile