Life with Mikey Reviews

February 7, 2015
I must?ve watched this movie once a week growing up. This immediately makes me a biased reviewer with so much nostalgia attached. However, after revisiting this recently?I STILL KINDA LIKED IT! A funnier-than-expected meta-commentary on Fox and his own career, there is some really cool chemistry between him and his cohorts. Sure, it falters in some heavy drama in the last third, but it?s still a watchable little family dramedy that is filled with good-natured sweetness.
October 29, 2014
good cast & story too
½ February 13, 2010
(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
July 9, 2014
Fox and Lane play Brothers who run a talent agency.Angie (Vidal) is the sweet honey who they meet and try to help.I love Cyndi Lauper, who we have heard in many songs. A bit of sadness, as we hear of Angie's father.Fox somehow tries to get Angie to reunite and bond with Dad who left her.During the holidays,it is nice to find cheer and welcome sweet films like this one
February 22, 2012
Too many dull, predictable moments between moments of forced syrupy sweetness.
July 19, 2007
They filmed this in my neighbourhood when I was growing up.
The Gandiman
½ January 5, 2013
Huge potential. Hugely missed. Great cast but the plotting is predictable and many of the situations as stereotypical as they come. Shame considering the talent involved.
December 17, 2012
Gotta love Micheal J. Fox
December 6, 2011
this movie was ok, it could have been better, Michael J Fox, Nathan Lane, Cyndi Lauper, Christina Vidal and Victor Garber starred in it, it was a good film, I do not want this film on DVD
November 15, 2007
I used to love this movie.
½ May 13, 2012
Pretty good. The strongpoints are the music and fantastic acting by Christina Vidal.
April 19, 2012
I dont care to watch.
April 13, 2012
I think I saw it already, but not sure. Could stand to re-see it anyhow.
March 31, 2012
I watched this movie when I was a kid and I still love it today. Michael J. Fox is the BEST!!!!
February 24, 2012
Totally enjoyable with tiny moments of cheesiness.
December 6, 2011
Truly a joy to see and behold as Michael Chapman (Michael J. Fox) and his brother Ed Chapman (Nathan Lane) try to run a down (and almost!) out child star agency. Despite all of his efforts Mike makes various appearances to every place that remembers him as a former child star to keep his own agency going. Then by chance he "bumps" into a pick pocketing little girl that refuses to go to school because of her personal displeasure for it. As Mike's last ditch effort to save the agency, as well as the future of this troubled pre-teen girl, he signs her up for an opportunity to be in a commercial that may make or break both of their futures. Combined with a mixture of classic songs and slick coming of age comedy, this family movie is one to always remember. Truly a good one to see with the entire family.
September 6, 2010
This is a good showbiz movie, and it's about kids, so it's a great family film.
½ December 11, 2009
The Sunburst cookie commercials made me hungry.
½ March 17, 2010
very stupid no idea of a film at all michael J fox what the hell were you fucking thinking