Life with Mikey Reviews

½ January 20, 2010
I don't remember when I saw it, but I liked it. Unlike 60% of Flixster viewers? Uh, yeah. It probably wasn't that great but I DON'T CARE. D<
½ October 18, 2009
** (out of four)

Michael J. Fox pokes a little fun at himself in this comedy about a one time child actor whose career has died. Now he is an agent for a bunch of lively and precocious children.

Too bad the writing and direction doesn't live up to Fox's charms.
FiLmCrAzY
½ February 7, 2009
this is a cute fun and funny movie that is good to watch, but can drag a bit and get a bit boring in places!
Michael J Fox plays a child actor turned talent scout that doesnt really take life seriously and dosnt go to work often but when he comes across a girl who can act he knows hes found the big bucks but she is a petty thief who has issues with telling the truth!
Its a light hearted movie that is funny in places and is cute to watch!
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
February 7, 2009
wow umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch,,,its got a good cast of actors/actressess throguhout this movie...i think that both michael j fox n nathan lane are good as the brothers from the talent agency that they run..this is a good 1990's movie 2 watch its got a good cast throguhout this movie..i think that the director of this comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie..its an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throguhout this movie
January 23, 2009
my kids love this one
½ August 4, 2006
Really like this movie. Really funny.
December 10, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
mingsysar
August 23, 2006
I just can't help liking any film that stars Michael J. Fox.
½ January 4, 2007
GOOD MOVIE WORTH WATCHING
September 20, 2008
Fifteen years ago, Michael Chapman (Michael J. Fox) was a pint-sized TV superstar, the wisecracking cute kid on a sitcom called Life with Mikey. Now, long after leaving professional acting behind, he and his brother, Ed (Nathan Lane), run a talent agency for children with marginal-to-nonexistent ability. Their fortunes are sinking quickly until Michael runs into 10-year old pickpocket Angie Vega on the street. He's so impressed by the performance she gives when she's caught lifting some guy's wallet that he invites her to the agency for an audition. Michael J. Fox has never been a great comic actor, but he usually does an adequate job (as in Back to the Future and Doc Hollywood). Not so in Life with Mikey, his character is completely unconvincing. Christina Vidal, a newcomer, supplies the only brief bursts of liveliness available in this otherwise-stagnant picture, but she still has a lot of rough edges.
August 7, 2008
Cutesy comedy but also entertaining. Pleasing performances, but wish Nathan Lane was given a meatier role. Nothing out of the ordinary but quite watchable.
½ May 17, 2008
A Good Movie To Watch
May 21, 2007
Watched this movie ALL the time... love it still today!
June 15, 2008
I think Michael J. Fox is just an adorable actor, his physical comedy is the best.....and he is so great with the kids
June 9, 2007
Life with mikey is about two brothers who work in the acting biz. they find this young girl. & they get gigs for her. this is a real funny movie to add to your List!
June 1, 2008
It has some cute moments. They come from Fox, Lane and Krumholtz.
March 25, 2008
aw, it was such a nice movie, i really liked it, i remember watching it so many times when i was younger
February 16, 2008
very cute movie micheal j fox did a good job
February 6, 2008