The top Like Crazy quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Anna: I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it, but I didn't, not really. Only the smudgeness of it; the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it. I didn't realize it would sometimes be more than whole, that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea. Because it's the halves that halve you in half. I didn't know, don't know, about the in-between bits; the gory bits of you, and the gory bits of me.
- Anna: I love you.
- Anna: [crying]
- Jacob: [crying] Ah, you're killing me.
- Anna: I hate six months.
- Anna: I don't feel very young.
- Liz: Well, you are.
- Jacob: So uhhh... What are you doing on Catalina? You look like a fisherman. Are you a fisherman? No? Do you fish? I love to fish.
- Anna: I'm just trying to read, Jacob.
- Jacob: Hmmm that's fine. It's a fine island, it's a fine island for reading.
That's my yacht, 'The Ahi'. Yeah, I like tuna. I like tuna a lot. I like tuna enough to name my boat 'The Ahi'.
I saved a cat from a tree once.
- Anna: I'm sorry.
- Jacob: It's okay. You have nothing to be sorry about.
- Jacob: Have you been sleeping with loads of people?
- Jacob: Just give me a couple days, and I'll get there.
- Jacob: It just doesn't feel like I'm a part of your life, I feel like I'm on vacation.
- Jacob: What have you been doing?
- Anna: Waiting for you.
- Anna: I thought I understood it.
But I didn't.
I knew the smudgeness of it.
The eagerness of it.
The Idea of it.
Of you and me.