43% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

—— Jonah From Tonga: Season 1
86% The Knick: Season 1

Like Stars on Earth Reviews

February 16, 2010
One of the better Bollywood movies I have seen. It does get a little preachy at times, but it is a sweet movie. Aamir Khan should be proud. (First and only viewing - 8/4/2014)
Carlos M

August 10, 2014
An extraordinary and magical film that should open the eyes of more and more people to a serious developmental disorder and the pain caused to many children who suffer from it - and it shows how sometimes it takes one person to care and make a difference in someone's life.
June 8, 2014
A mi mami le encanto :D
May 2, 2014
Touching, Amazing, Extraordinary !
April 23, 2014
A film about a dyslexic boy, whose reality includes people who don't see the world in a way he does, until a teacher resolves to make his world better by recognizing and nurturing his creativity.
March 22, 2014
Really inspiring and charismatic all around. The musicals numbers are well done, but they add up to be rather long in such a long movie.
December 3, 2011
Aamir Khan's "Taare Zameen Par" is a spectacularly life-changing, life-affirming and moving movie about the importance of being accepted in life. Here's a rare and magical Bollywood movie with no dance numbers, funky costume designs and over-dramatic melodrama. It doesn't feature a hero trying to save a heroine. Neither does it have over-the-top action sequences that kill your brain cells. Instead, it is none of the above: a heartbreaking, insightful and deeply courageous film that explores the affect that a mental disease can have on a young child. What's surprising is that Aamir Khan, a Bollywood star known for starring in commercial films, has made a movie unlike any he has ever starred in. The performances are phenomenal, the writing a joyous sight to bold and the direction superb. This is one of those rare Bollywood movies with a powerful message, meaning and surprisingly enough, a reason to exist! And what an emotional rollercoaster it is. In newcomer star Darsheel Safary, Aamir Khan has founded the birth of a movie star. The birth of an actor that can carry an entire film just through the expressions on his face, communicating visually what may not have worked if he spoke. Despite almost little to no dialogue near the end of the film, Safary is an actor that makes you feel every single emotion there is in your body. The same is the case with the film itself. It challenges you to discover, to think outside of the box, to recognize the beauty of a great story rather than jazzy musical numbers. Aamir Khan has without a doubt created a masterpiece, a film that despite running three hours, flies by in seconds due to Safary's magnificent performance. It's a movie that reminds me why I love movies in the first place...
February 11, 2014
Frighteningly beautiful...
February 2, 2014
heart touching movie really nice msg i love to watch this movie
December 24, 2013
I cried as much as Aamir khan teared up. Such a tear-jerking and inspirational movie, especially for teachers and parents!!
December 13, 2013
Wonderful story! Touching! look through and notice people around, notice their feelings...
November 10, 2013
The films motif is crystal clear; serve the capitalists! SO it picks up well constructed school, neatly uniformed students, slim looking parents with a fat salary and problems which are arsing from the comfortable life styles, Mr. AAmir you assume India is built by these bunch of capitalist... SO amateurish
Varun Rayen
October 7, 2013
The story though may seem simple but gives a very clear picture of how the education system is being ruined and dreams of young children are shattered.
September 14, 2013
India has a mark at every thing
November 3, 2012
03.11.2012
02.09.2013
August 31, 2013
this is my one of the favourite film of all time........aamir brought an amazing film for kids...........
August 29, 2013
Moram priznati, da so me to leto Bollywood filmi ujeli popolnoma nepripravljenega na prelepe, custvene in predvsem sladko kisle zgodbe zivljenja, ki jih ponujajo. Kar se v zacetku le postopoma razvija, pricne sredi filma galopirati, tudi s pomocjo Aamir Khana, ki v svojih vlogah, igri in mimiki tako spontano koketira s kamero, da je film poleg ganljive sporocilne note preprosto uzitek pogledati (in se poleg ne sramovati kaksne solzice ali desetih). To je poleg Three idiots drugi film letos, ki ga z veseljem lahko oznacim za prelepega. Kot zvezdice na Zemlji...
August 10, 2013
A wonderful movie! I was drown by tears... at first, my dad and I were attracted by the appearance of Ishaan. he looked exactly the same as my younger brother!!! then, we realized that he was special: he had dyslexia and due to ignorance by others, he was losing confidence. it was really sad... but luckily and encouragingly, his problem was noted by a teacher who had dyslexia too. All the help and caring were so touching. happy to see that at the end Ishaan overcame dyslexia and became confident.
July 30, 2013
A very good movie, indeed. Though some parts are boring due to very long time dedicated to singing, dancing, and the likes, the movie as a whole is great.
It managed to touch the hearts of many people. I know, because I'm not the only one who cried while watching this. Almost all of the people who are with me cried. But it's not that heavy too, for most parts are funny.
It's a mind-opening movie about how each one of us, even those who are not 'normal' have talents, and how most of them managed to change the world.
Again, it's a very nice movie that I will definitely recommend to everyone.
Kudos to the makers of this one.