62% The Maze Runner Sep 19

Listen to Me Reviews

deano
deano

December 3, 2006
There have been teen movies about kids involved in every area of sporting activity but this must be the first time - and probably last - that the sport has been debating.
June 4, 2008
A dramatic look at abortion through the eyes of a group of college debaters. While the story tends to drag in some spots of the film, the overall tone of the picture will leave you something to think about. A 80's cult film that is a must see. Caution- the subject matter is a very much 'debated' topic and maybe to intense for younger viewers, so discretion is advised!!!!!
tommowong
January 27, 2007
this one has to be one of my guilty pleasures, cause its kinda cheesy, and I don't think it was popular, but I still enjoyed it.
May 5, 2014
This is a classic movie with great acting by Gertz, Cameron, Peterson, and Scheider.
Amy M.
January 9, 2009
I really love this movie. Saw it in the theater when it first came out and have watched it about million times since. Wish I could find it on DVD.

Great movie debating abortion that shows both sides of the subject. Gotta' love Kirk Cameron and the slew of other 80s teen stars in this movie. Not sure exactly what it is about this movie that I love, but it's my favorite movie of all time. Not necessarily the best, but my favorite. All of the main actors do a good job of portraying real, believeable characters in a believeable story. Not too much cursing or sex which is nice when that's all you see in moves these days.