• PG-13, 1 hr. 38 min.

Little Fockers Reviews

TheDudeLebowski65
TheDudeLebowski65

June 20, 2014
Mediocre third film, Little Fockers really could have been a fun, entertaining movie, but it uses recycled ideas from the two previous movies, and though at times I did laugh, there weren't enough good on-screen jokes to make this a standout comedy worth seeing. The film suffers from a lacking script which just makes the film tedious, and unmemorable. The first two films were great, but with this film the material just doesn't deliver. The humor is predictable, and it's overdone. What they could have done here was keep some of the familiar ground they've established and write new intelligent jokes, instead of exclusively using the old ones. The film just lacks in terms of good story, and everyone involved seems to go through the motions as if they don't care how it ends. Well, Little Fockers ends up being a tiresome film, one that just doesn't deliver anything really funny. Sure, there are a few laughs here and there, but it's not consistent enough to really make this a watchable film. Stick with Meet the Parents instead, it was the best of the trilogy and is still very funny after all these years. Little Fockers is the same old gag and it has become predictable to the point where it's just another comedy sequel that simply doesn't know how to conclude a good trilogy. Little Fockers isn't awful, but it's not good either, it's a mediocre movie, one that that tries too hard at outdoing the first two, and it just doesn't have enough good elements to make this a funny, entertaining comedy. Not awful, but forgettable, Little Fockers should have been much better than this.
Nikhil N.
Nikhil N.

April 30, 2011
Had a couple of laughs but not worth ten dollars. It is hard to believe that Meet the Parents ended up like this. My advice: watch the first and if your curious then the second. The third is a horrible let down.
Nicki M

September 29, 2009
Painful third installment in a series that should have ended on the first one, when it was still funny. Honestly felt like a bad tv movie. Glad it was a free rental.
Cynthia S

September 4, 2010
Well, I like this series. Granted, they are getting less and less memorable, but I still find them enjoyable. It is still well done. It still has plenty of laughable moments. It still has a nice script. BUT, I do think that they may need to call it a day now.
Scott G

March 24, 2012
Ben Stiller's comedies are really starting to go downhill, with a well known casting, it still seems to get worse, the laughs are cringy and the films are just getting worse, as we can clearly see they are getting more and more desperate for films.
thmtsang
thmtsang

December 31, 2010
Third installment of the Fockers. It's the twins birthday which brings the two families together. Familar faces are all present including Owen Wilson, Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro. In addition there is foxy Jessica Alba as the alluring medical rep.
TheGame90
TheGame90

September 18, 2011
Maybe not as funny as the first two....but not far from. I just can't believe they're all here...cause....they're all here! Even Harvey Keitel is here. Just like the other two...loaded with great jokes. And everybody puts of their A-game
Alexander D

June 14, 2011
Ridiculous compared to MEET THE PARENTS and MEET THE FOCKERS. I expected this to be pretty dumb, like MEET THE FOCKERS was, but I did not expect it to be this stunningly terrible. Needless to say, LITTLE FOCKERS is by far the dumbest and crudest of the three, though slightly humorous. Please--don't make any more!
Alexander W

April 12, 2011
Interesting but strange simular to the orignal, funny but not really original. Not a must see, but worth seeing to cheer yourself up and if you have seen the previous movies.
Lady D

February 8, 2009
Little Fockers is not without it's funny moments, but they are far and few between. It could be that the third installment was one too many and the whole relationship between Greg and Jack has been milked for all it can be.
Dean !

December 26, 2010
I was worried this wasn't going to be as good as the first two films after the reviews. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised this was a lot funnier than I though. Meet the Fockers was ok, but the first was great. I thought this would have too much focus on the kids, but it's mainly the interaction between De Niro and Stiller again that brings the laughs. Great support cast in small roles including Jessica Alba, Laura Dern and even Harvey Keitel!? Towards the end it started to feel like the first films ideas all over again though. Still plenty of good laughs to be had.
murphmann93
murphmann93

June 23, 2011
Pardon my language but absolutely shit. Should of left it at 'Meet The Fockers' Not funny. Ben Stiller was even less hilarious than usual. Pathetic attempt at a sequel.
Liam G

June 18, 2011
Putrid sequel. One of the worst of 2010.
Kevin C

June 11, 2011
Feels like a straight-to-DVD installment of an already stale series. And even if it was straight-to-DVD, it's on the lower end of the spectrum.
Joseph B

June 8, 2011
Garbage
Anthony L

May 4, 2011
This film is actually summed up pretty well in one of it's scenes. Robert De Niro's character squares up to Ben Stiller's character and states 'I'm watching you' to which Ben Stiller's character replies 'Still'? It's another lazy cash in, fock off already!
BEACHBUNNI
BEACHBUNNI

October 23, 2008
Third installment of "The Fockers" this is still a funny movie and so entertaining, all about the next chapter in Greg and Pams life. Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller still take centre stage and keep the spark lit and the chemistry intact to entertain us.
CloudStrife84
CloudStrife84

July 1, 2010
Given all the bad ratings, I expected this to blow. But as I had already seen the first two films, I thought I might as well see this one too. Now I wouldn't exactly class this as a top notch comedy, but considering what most people think of the film, I was astonished to discover that it wasn't all that bad. Some of the jokes are a little cringe-inducing and Jessica Alba is rather annoying, but on the whole I was quite amused. Ben Stiller does his usual dull routine, but with cast members like Dustin Hoffman and Robert De Niro, at least you can't complain about the acting. Nothing I'll be adding to my film collection, but hardly the turkey so many would have us believe.
Jason C

April 23, 2011
This movie has a pretty talented cast so it's not completely void of laughs, but it's pretty bad. The writing is horrible, and there just isn't enough depth to the characters to squeeze a third movie out of the series. It's pointless and stupid. If you want to have a good taste in your mouth when you look back on this series, avoid this movie at all costs.
Conner R

April 18, 2011
I'll be honest, I really liked all of these movies. They're all funny and extremely entertaining. Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller's odd dynamic works best here for some reason, maybe because their intensity and closeness is more apparent. However, it's once again Owen Wilson that steals the show as a new found witch doctor/ party clown. You basically know what you're getting into with all these movies; some of it's cheesy, but nothing too hard to watch.