Little Manhattan Quotes
The top Little Manhattan quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Gabe: Hey Rosemary, um, um you know I-I was just in the neighborhood.Rosemary: Don't you live in the neighborhood?Gabe: Well um, um 73rd and west end. I-I guess it depends on how the neighborhood is defined.Birdie: [rolls her eyes]‐ Submitted by Miles F (3 years ago)
- Gabe: I love you move than anyone has ever loved. Do you think you want to uhm love me too?‐ Submitted by Madeleine H (3 years ago)
- Gabe: Look at them all. Rats in their cages...their lives destroyed by love. I'm done with it. I won't be like them.‐ Submitted by Md.Atiquzzaman S (4 years ago)
- Gabe: Love is an ugly, terrible business practiced by fools. It'll trample your heart and leave you bleeding on the floor. And what does it really get you in the end? Nothing but a few incredible memories that you can't ever shake. The truth is, there's gonna be other girls out there. I mean, I hope. But I'm never gonna get another first love. That one is always gonna be her.
- Gabe: See, this is just like I told you. Same thing I knew getting into this whole mess - love ends.
- Gabe: The truth is, you come into this world alone and leave it the exact same way.
- Gabe: Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. Love isn't about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures. Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbo-trons, giant words in sky writing. Love is about going that extra mile even if it hurts, letting it all hang out there. Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn't even know was there.
- Gabe: It was the pain that had no name.