The Longest Yard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Longest Yard Reviews

½ April 27, 2016
It's not bad. The history is the worst, but can do a great job in entertain
April 2, 2007
Chris Rock is really funny in this, Adam Sandler is great also
August 28, 2007
Not Adam Sandler's best...
September 2, 2007
Yeah I like films with stupid guys and I want to see now ones!
August 26, 2007
se la da esa pelicula
June 29, 2008
Adam Sandler enough said
February 8, 2015
,,,¢,,,,¦,,¢,,,¦,¢,,¦¢,¦j
February 4, 2016
I think I made him sh!t himself.
July 30, 2007
I can't even remember seeing this film but I clearly hated it.
January 20, 2016
It's not horrible, but it's stupid
January 19, 2016
Couple chuckles but overall just egotistical celebrities wanting to cash in on cheap gimmicks and unfunny jokes and a plot so simple and cliche and stupid that I bet Adam Sandler wrote it.
December 30, 2015
Its the movie is bomb af
August 20, 2015
It is very rare to see a remake better than an original, The Longest Yard remake is in that rare class.
December 20, 2015
Poor remake of a film that doesn't really deserve a remake, though it does boast moments of solid comedy
December 13, 2015
Some parts are funny and the other parts are dramatic, most of the movie is mostly boring.
November 28, 2015
I have never seen the original so I have nothing to base this on. I am not a Sandler fan at all. However I found this to be a pretty good film as it exceeded my expectations I liked Sandler in the more "tough" role who also has a heart, and a concious that forms from bonds he starts up with the other prisoners. It's funny to see how bad his movies have gotten over time as this one which I give 3/5 qualifies as one of his best in my opinion. I love the cast in this film. I thought it didn't go too "over the top" like a lot of his other stupid films. This one has good heart, good comedy, and actually some really good football action shots. I recommend this one for a rainy day as it went above what I thought it would.
September 20, 2007
never saw it but heard it was halarious
June 10, 2015
The first movie that I have ever seen on my own, but definitely not the last! This was the beginning of the end for me to catch onto Sandler's retarded shtick. It wasn't until a year later that I finally decided that "I'M DONE"! Sorry Adam, but I have finally had enough of this! Your comedy died to me in the last decade dude! Even Courtney Cox's boobs in the beginning, doesn't even score points for this feature! Yeah, there are a few funny moments here and there, but still, not enough to make this worth remembering by!
½ May 7, 2009
Another Adam Sandler Movie.
February 12, 2012
Original movie was way better. Pretty cool that they brought Burt Reynolds back for this one though