Look Who's Talking - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

June 29, 2008
Classic fun film.
erika250
½ March 19, 2010
Look who's talking is about a women who is looking for a man who could be a good father after his real father left him for another man, The mother was hooking up with all the wrong man but the baby knows who he think is the right guy for the molly.
Pros
A decent film
John Travolta and Bruce Willis were good in this film.
Mickey was cute and funny,
Good plot.
Cons
Film was lacking at times.
Good for a one-time watch or a rental.
DreamExtractor
½ August 17, 2011
Funny, bt not amazing or hilarious, but original.
July 28, 2006
Good fun and easy watching, Kirsty Alley and John Travolta pair up in this family comedy with a comical voiceover from Bruce Willis - A feel good film.
cosmo313
June 9, 2006
Bruce Willis is a scream in this very funny, witty, and unique tale. It's a nice little rom-com about a woman who gives birth out of wedlock. The catch though, is that the focus is on her baby- voiced by Willis. Kirstie Alley is pretty good as the mom, and Travolta is also not too bad (but not great) as the man who comes to fall in love with Mikey and his mom.

This movie has aged a fair amount, but it still is mostly pretty good. Good for a rainy day watch.
movieguru12
March 5, 2008
Molly (Kirstie Alley), is an accountant who has been having an affair with another accountant, Albert (George Segal). Molly is in love with James & is really happy because he is getting divorced. Everything changes when she gets pregnant. During Molly's pregnancy, Albert is very supportive & helpful. Molly is very happy until she finds out that he's fallen in love with another woman. So when Molly goes into labor cab driver, James (John Travolta) assists her when Molly is having the baby. Mikey (Bruce Willis), the baby is very smart & it will take all of Mikey's thoughts & ideas to bring Molly & James together. Adorable movie & I love the Beach Boys music in it! :)
September 14, 2009
Two thumbs up indeed! THIS movie is a classic! Mollie (Kirstie Alley) accidentally becomes pregnant by the wrong man. Seeing that a relationship with the real father just won't work out, she goes on a search to find a suitable father for her new son, Mikey. While she's going out searching for the right one, her babysitter, James (John Travolta), has the time of his life watching over Mikey. Could James possibly be more than a babysitter, or is there a better man?
That's one of the best things about "Look Who's Talking". Kirstie Alley and John Travolta have great chemistry together, and they, along with the baby, make this movie a classic that I'll never forget. The movie takes turns following Mollie around as she meets a bunch of Mr. Wrongs while she tries to find Mr. Right, and Mikey, who has Bruce Willis telling us all what Mikey's thinking throughout the movie.

"Look Who's Talking" has several parts that you'll probably remember for the rest of your life once you see them, such as the opening sequence that shows hundreds of creatures inside the body talking to each other as they race for the endzone, and my favorite, the part where the song "Walking on Sunshine" plays as James shows Mikey how to dance.

That brings me to another point. "Look Who's Talking" has a GREAT soundtrack. From the upbeat "Walking on Sunshine", to the overly catchy "Let My Love Open the Door", you might find yourself jamming along to some of the tunes while both hemispheres of your brain work together to form your overall opinion of the movie itself.

If you ask me, I say that "Look Who's Talking" is one of the best movies of the late 80's, and I'd even go so far as saying it's one of the best in its genre. It's funny, it has good drama and acting, and it's entertaining from start to finish. What more can you ask for? Get it now! NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2002. Unique how at the beginning of this movie they show sperm swimming, rather memorable opening.
½ January 26, 2008
I haven't seen much about this film recently. But I recommend it.
July 30, 2007
Bruce Willis is still cool even when he's a baby.
thmtsang
July 21, 2007
Movie about talking babies.
½ July 20, 2007
Ok, but not great.
July 14, 2007
A cute date movie. Go see it, you young bunny rabbits! Yeah, it was cute. I'm serious. Bruce Willis does the voice of the insightful and playful baby. Gotta love it.
garyX
½ March 15, 2007
Cutesy babies. WHO TALK!! Where did I put that uzi...?
½ March 2, 2007
I love this movie. So funny, so cute. But they should have stopped while they were ahead.
deano
½ February 4, 2007
Like a stand-up comic pouring "flopsweat", this ill conceived comedy about an infant whose thoughts are given voice by Bruce Willis palpitates with desperation. One need look no further for underscoring this film's ineptitube than its title. Look Who's Voice-Overing would be a far more appropiate moniker, as Willis isn't heard by the film's other characters.
sanjurosamurai
½ January 11, 2007
good in its time, but doesnt hold up
December 27, 2006
Funny for the time before computers could make the mouths on the babies move around.
November 7, 2006
Fantastic.
March 9, 2006
A talking baby with the voice of Bruce Willis is gold.
½ December 2, 2011
Funny, bt not amazing or hilarious, but original.