Look Who's Talking, Too Reviews

February 7, 2013
One of Kirstie Alley's worst films.
October 30, 2006
While not as funny as the first, and there is a lack of actual content, its still pretty funny.
½ December 30, 2012
Same disturbances of showing the process of birth before and right after (only in the first act), but the good thing is that Willis is the same in bringing laughs of narrating his character's thoughts. Also, Barr's familiar narration brings more laughs, especially the interactions between the two. Even though there were some ridiculous bits, this funny sequel is good like its predecessor. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ March 21, 2014
a wholly unnecessary and lousy sequel
½ March 4, 2014
Though it has its funny moments, Look Who's Talking Too still doesn't escape from its formulaic story and its unfortunate lack of charm that its successful predecessor had.
February 11, 2014
One of those sequels that's just a rehash of the original.
February 5, 2014
In the sequel, Mikey gets a sister, James (John Travolta) continues to try and be a pilot and Stuart (Elias Koteas) moves in with James and Mollie (Kirstie Alley)

also stars Olympia Dukakis, Twink Caplan, Gilbert Gottfried, Neal Israel, Lorne Sussman and Megan Miller.

directed by Amy Heckerling.
½ August 20, 2013
Barr's voice is hilarious.
½ January 13, 2009
Not very exiting , not really funny , mm
April 11, 2013
Babies talking and a feisty brunette.
½ March 8, 2013
Sopoa ja herttaista, ihan hauska idea elokuvalle. Lasten aanettoman puheen ja duppauksen yhdistaminen oli aika rasittava elementti.
February 20, 2011
Okay sequel I guess, but it's really just more of the same only with Roseanne thrown into the mix as the new baby sister. There's a fun little bit with an Evil toilet Man, but like I said, nothing really new here.
July 20, 2008
The first one wasn't great to begin with, but this was unbearable.
January 3, 2013
Look Who's Talking Too brings back Kirstie's and John's characters in the future with a second baby and the good times and bad times of raising a young boy and a baby girl. Great songs amplify scenes they are packaged with and although the film has weird or even dumb moments it is a funny, searching look
at relationships. 8/10.
½ January 16, 2013
those babies were cute,,,, :D
½ April 1, 2012
I wish this movie revolved more around the internal thoughts of the babies and less around their boring bickering parents. Once again the bright spot of the movie is voice-work of Bruce Willis which is done with an adult delivery but maintains the basic logic of a baby thinking. Sadly Julie, the new baby does not bring much new wind into the sails of this sequel. I think Rosanne Barr was a good choice for the voice-work but as a character she was totally underutilized. John Travolta and Kristy Alley are not bad actors but their characters wear as the movie progresses and hurt more than they help. The movie has cheesy moments that will make you smile from time to time but is slim for laughs or even heartwarming moments. It does not offer anything new and is not a worthwhile sequel.
½ December 29, 2012
A cute movie...John Travolta is a great actor
December 15, 2006
it's been too long...
½ December 20, 2012
I can't believe I watched these movies - pure dreck.
December 19, 2012
I am be a new Ubriacco Families. I am Part of Ubriacco Families And I Got New Ubriacco Familyes