Looper

Looper

93%

The best film of 2012.

Had the most original idea by far, had great acting great visuals and a great plot. Simply the best film of 2012.
Robbie Obrien
01-23-2013 02:02 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Yeah, no.

Mar 27 - 01:04 PM

Blake Campbell

Blake Campbell

I disagree, so many things that were unnecessary and make the plot make no sense. Ex. If leaving loops open was such a big problem, why send the person back to themselves to be killed? Why not send them to another looper? And the whole TK thing... mentions it in the beginning, then spends 2 hours being unimportant, and all of sudden its the basis for the entire reason to kill the Rainmaker. Being a fan of Dr. Who, I can point out too many continuity errors for me to enjoy this film.

To say its the best film of the year... pretty bold statement. Even if you only count action movies you still had The Avengers, Skyfall, Dark Knight Rises... This isn't even my top 10 for 2012

Mar 27 - 12:10 PM

Caitlin Rix

Caitlin Rix

Absolutely. The middle sagged a bit, but it was otherwise very tight. It broke my heart and mind, and I couldn't stop thinking about the ending. I should also note that I'm 20 and do not say this kind of thing lightly.

Mar 24 - 11:23 AM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Yes, definitely

Jan 26 - 03:02 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

good, but once you grow up, go watch django unchained

Jan 26 - 02:02 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile