RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: Smart Sci-Fi Flick Looper

Summary

Last week was the longest RT on DVD article of the year, and this week, we've got the shortest RT on DVD article ever. While most films opted to hit the home video market before Christmas and take full advantage of the holiday buying rush, our one release today decided to throw caution to the wind. Rian Johnson's Looper is the only home video release worth talking about this week, so without further ado, let's talk about it. Back to Article

Comments

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Loved BRICK, missed THE BROTHERS BLOOM, definitely down for LOOPER.

Dec 24 - 03:20 PM

Deborah J.

Deborah Jean

what Maru replied I am amazed that some people able to make $4500 in 1 month on the internet. did you look
at this web page wow42.com

Dec 30 - 01:26 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

I feel the same way about this film as many people felt about "Prometheus". I'm willing to say that the film is enjoyable enough, but it dissolves on reflection. I'm willing to overlook many of the "plausiblity" flaws of "Prometheus". Obviously many people are willing to overlook the plausibility flaws of "Looper". Again, it's still an enjoyable movie, so I don't really want to take issue with it. But 94% + the fan reaction has blown out of proportion what would have been a classic cult film.

Dec 24 - 04:54 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

I think it's fantastic that you like Prometheus. All the rare and classical films you recommend and then to defend Prometheus is fantastic. I'm not being ironic either, I think "Cloverfield" is brilliant and when ever anybody wants to discredit me they say "don't you like Cloverfield?"

It's just nice to see I'm not the only one with this problem.

Dec 26 - 03:03 PM

Augusta Mels

Augusta Mels

I loved the film, the only reason I'm not watching it again was because it was too freaky. That's not a bad thing though, it just freaked me out.

Dec 25 - 06:27 AM

Brandon Halin

Brandon Halin

Uh Looper comes out next Monday.

Dec 25 - 07:50 AM

Stepping Razor

Stepping Razor

It's funny how there's a sponsor banner for this feature excitedly announcing that Looper is coming out next week, on Dec. 31.
Maybe the writer figured that since its release date fell right after the weekend, he would use it?

Dec 27 - 08:24 AM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

It's just nice to see I'm not the only one with this problem.

Dec 26 - 03:03 PM

Gene Bodyl

Gene Bodyl

I'm definitely getting Looper. I heard nothing but rave reviews for this movie. All it takes to get me to watch a movie multiple times is Bruce Willis and an original sci-fi plot and this film has them both. I'm looking forward to adding this to my collection.

Dec 27 - 08:05 AM

Stepping Razor

Stepping Razor

Dec 27 - 08:24 AM

Deborah J.

Deborah Jean

at this web page wow42.com

Dec 30 - 01:26 PM

PoliticallyIncorrect

g g

Once again the old saying that "bull sh!t baffles brains" seems to hold true. These days it seems that if you take a weak and flawed plot and complicate it to the point where it's virtually impossible to decipher people are going to assume it "must" be deep. Stupid and shallow would be a better description.

Jan 6 - 05:19 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup
Weekly Ketchup

Read the Comic-Con revelations

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships