Lord Of The Dance 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lord Of The Dance 3D Reviews

July 25, 2011
"Lord Of The Dance 3D" is Flatley's dance group performance. There is no plot, but to entertain with music and dance. I find girls in skimpy outfits performing tap dance very erotic. If you like precision dance choreography this film is for you. Run time is 1 hour and forty seven minutes. The interdiction could have been shortened. This is not a documentary as some critics imply.
½ March 11, 2012
The 'Lord of the Dance' stage-show is great enough already with its extremely snappy vigorously fast leg action and bright, colourful costumes. However, the snippets of documentary and use of 3D Cameras (which actually add really noticeable depth), including close-ups only made my experience more extraordinary.
April 4, 2011
I think watching it live would be better.
September 5, 2011
A must for us Irish dance fans. Spectacular
½ August 31, 2011
De la 3D dans un show musical‚¶ ba ce n‚(TM)est pas moche ^^ mais ma priorit√ (C) √ (C)tait d‚(TM)aller le voir sur grand √ (C)cran, je ne pouvais pas rater cela. Vous savez pas ce que vous avez rat√ (C).
July 25, 2011
Felt like I was right there in Dublin. Awesome!
July 25, 2011
Best Michael has performed since the original LOTD! I have seen this show maybe 1000 times as a Irish dance teacher and the quality was fantastic.
Thank heavens Bernadette Flynn was in it! But the temptress was aweful!!!! Very bad and not tempting or as beautiful as Gillian Norris! They should of begged her back! She is the one and only!
My other quam was that siamsa wasn't in this production! And the dark lords costume was terrible! Not to mention he was no Daire Nolan! But he danced well otherwise!
3 D was absolutely NOT worth it or necessary! Just a ploy for more money!
This was a great production otherwise!
Michael was fit and ready! He and Bernadette were amazing! All it needed was Gillian and Daire!
½ July 25, 2011
"Lord of the Dance 3D" is strictly for fans who don't mind paying a three dollar premium for the 3D experience to see a stage favorite or people who who didn't see it on stage and are skirting the $100 stage theater ticket price. It is being released everywhere for one week only.
July 25, 2011
This gets better everytime I see it! Very well done!
½ March 19, 2011
Pretty awesome! Michael Flatley still has it after all these years.
July 25, 2011
Awesome. The best thing I have ever saw at a cinema. Unbelievable how good Lord of the Dance is. Saw it a few times live, but seeing this in 3D and with surround sound was just like being there.
July 25, 2011
Very very good. Tapped my feet to myself.
A must see in 3d on the big screen.
½ July 25, 2011
It was so good to see i feel asleep watching the movie.
yeap know is interesting
July 25, 2011
The dancing was great but Michael Flatley's ego through the movie was tiring. The only person who has a bigger ego than Flatley, is my ex-husband.
July 25, 2011
A little overdone. The original was more understated and therefore more powerful. This one was a little over-the-top in some places, way over-the-top in others. It bordered on caricature at times. I don't think the 3D added anything. Still glad I went to see it.