The Lost Child - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lost Child Reviews

½ February 16, 2008
This was a beautiful movie about family love, kidnapping, adoption, commitment, and the clashing cultures between "white men" and the Navajo. It was very well done with gorgeous landscapes and excellent acting.
iLeo
½ April 22, 2008
A fantastic Hallmark movie! This is about a woman who searches for her roots, and finds that her history leads her to the Navajo people. Quite intriguing story plot, Mercedes Ruehl stars alongside Jamey Sheridan. Great movie!
April 4, 2007
My husband is in this movie..he played Bully number 1...the boy who pushed her on the stairs..."sorry cornhead"..lol..and he was dancing straight during another part..but wasn't credited..boo about that but it's still good...
May 1, 2012
The beginning was interesting, but then it just turned into a "let's go live on an Indian reservation and discover my roots" movie.
June 13, 2009
N luv w/ the busdriver!! Aye...Aye...Aye...!
April 6, 2009
Sadly, this is the best Halmark film on that crappy channel and even this was creepy.
March 26, 2009
I just got done seeing this. I absolutly loved it.
March 7, 2008
Interesting factual drama.
½ July 5, 2008
Better than your typical Halmark flim. Loved the movie because it kept you hangin. She was so torn. Her husband was very accomodating. Good hearted movie.
iLeo
½ April 22, 2008
½ February 16, 2008
April 10, 2007
This movie kicks azz...
April 4, 2007
February 7, 2007
I kept hearing about this movie, i finally was able to see it. I liked it but i wish more Navajos were playing the lead roles than other tribes who were mainly northren.
January 16, 2006
was good story line of Indian Life.