Sequel Talk: "Jurassic Park 4," "Bond 22," "Punisher 2"

Summary

There are at least three sequels that we know are definitely (albeit eventually) arriving. Well, a whole lot more than three, obviously, but this update will focus only on ones that deal with dinosaurs, secret agents, and aggravated vigilantes. Back to Article

Comments

arendr

Arend Anton

too bad you got the happy buddha. the other one is much thinner.

i bet vishnu would be a good roommate. the dishes would be done much faster.

this thread has turned into a comedy club.

Apr 13 - 02:56 PM

Proudfoot

Miles Thorpe

Ok, the recent Punisher really wasn't too good, thanks to Chuby-volta, but if they have snagged up a writer from The Shield, Punisher 2 could end up being brutal. (That's a good thing)

I just hope it doesn't land in PG-13ville.

Apr 13 - 08:21 PM

Mr. Kong

Sam jacobs

Punisher 2 won't be PG-13. I didn't care for the film, but even I know the people behind it aren't stupid enough to make a film that was R have a PG-13 sequel. All of it's original audience would likely be gone.

Apr 18 - 09:54 AM

bsideleau

Brandon Sideleau

I'll pass on the Punisher sequel....as the first one blew horribly.....James Bond should be cool and, while they should have in all common sense quit Jurassic Park after number 1....the concept of Dinos still get's me hard regardless....can't help it.

Apr 13 - 09:13 PM

GreenBastard

Craig Storey

The new Bond will be Awsome. The other 2 might need help though, why not put them both in the same movie - Dinosour Punisher, that will be $2,000,000 please.

Apr 14 - 03:06 AM

Scarborough Fair

Kyle Beaudette

I'd like to see a Jurassic Park 4 WITHOUT any dinosaurs. Just lots of science!
Microscopes!

Apr 14 - 10:48 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

God I hate you Scarborough Fair.

Apr 14 - 12:37 PM

Scarborough Fair

Kyle Beaudette

Well, I like *you* you big rascal.
Let's go on a male retreat together and finally FIND ourselves, in the woods.

Apr 14 - 01:30 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

I will destroy you!!!...Now look you've made my agent orange flare up again!!!

Apr 14 - 04:32 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

I will destroy you!!!...Now look you've made my agent orange flare up again!!!

Apr 14 - 04:32 PM

Mono2k6

Stu C

A Punisher sequal? No! I don't understand why it's so hard to make a decent movie about that character but they don't seem to be able to. Also Jurassic Park 4? No, again! JP3 was ok simply because it was more like The Lost Word novel than the movie that used the same name. This one is doomed. Finally, hurray for a Casino Royale sequal. Just hoping it's as good or better than CR without the benefit of a source novel for inspiration. Also hoping the no/few gadgets concept sticks around.

Apr 14 - 06:15 PM

jeanpaul

solomon sassoon

[b]BRING ON PUNISHER TWO.[/b]
I don't understand why so many people disliked the FIRST Punisher movie. I thougt it was great.

Maybe, because the comics of the Punisher are very voilent, and some thought the movie would also be quite voilent? I don't know...

But I thought the movie had terriffic characterization, a good and engaging plot and of-course, a GREAT Punisher portrayed by Thomas Jane. I really liked him in this movie. He did the character justice.

And, actually, viewers who don't know the Punisher from Comics, actually DID find the (first) movie to be 'a little TOO voilent'...
So I guess, the film-makers were directing the picture to general audiences also, and not only to Punisher enthusiasts from the comics-world.
Anyway, the movie was, deservedly, a great hit on DVD.
It was overlooked in the cinema--- because it came out the same time with "Kill Bill 1"... But it's good points were seen and discovered anew when it came out again on DVD.

Apr 15 - 05:38 AM

Mr. Kong

Sam jacobs

Apr 18 - 09:54 AM

killermonkey8822

Joey Chid

the first punisher movie wasan't bad and was full of bloody action and related to the
comics enough so this could be good

Jurassic park 1: groundbreaking, now that is filmmaking
Jurassic Park 2: okay but not that good got boring and stupid after awhile even though it was entertaning for the first hour
Jurassic park 3: Very Dissapointing, not impressive at all, last minute storylie which is an excuse for alot of brainless and corny action, makes me think that steven spielberg is way better as a director when he as everything under control then a producer which is very unfortunate for someone of his imagination and talent
Jurassic Park 4: (A Prediction of my Reaction) Sucky, keria knightly needs to do something good already, a bit better then jurassic park 3 but not too much better (my reaction to the fact that their actually making a sequel like this) will this series end will there be people talking in the future about a jurassic park 22 can they really do a 4 could they really do a 2 and a 3 i don't think so after seeing them

For another bond movie i loved casino royale probably somewhere in the top 5 best bond films....... as for a sequel it could be just as good or better then casino royale but this time they should follow more by the books and go in the same order and when there done the series they should not make their own original ideas and hire some lame ass like peirce brosnan again and just end the damn series

Apr 20 - 07:26 PM

ilovemygoatee

Trent Wood

killer monkey i agree with everything you said except two things. First Keira Knightley has been in some amazing movies, so whatever. And second they shouldn't have even made The Lost World. That movie is such crap and anti the book its when i saw it i died a little inside. I didn't bother to watch 3 except for like 5 min when they get out of a crashed plane and that made me vomit in my mouth. Number 4 will be the worst movie Stephen Spieberg has ever been involved with. And by the way Jurassic Park was amazing, and the books by Michael Crichton will go down as some of the greatest fiction the world has ever seen.

Jan 25 - 10:57 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 250 Comic-Con Costumes!

<em>Let's Be Cops</em>
Let's Be Cops

Video: Riggle, Key, and Wayans Jr.

Box Office