—— The Identical Sep 05

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Love & Distrust Reviews

Sean G

October 20, 2011
What a bait and switch! First of all my wife made me rent this for $.99, so I'm not too mad. She sees Mr. Robert Pattinson on the cover and game over. He is in this film for 3 minutes or less. It is five low budget short films that have really bad cinematography. The first two segments take place in the Sixties. The Pattinson one is set in France during the night of the Apollo 11 moon landing, WTF??? The set design was so bad that I actually thought that it was a costume party, not actors playing hippies. Interesting fifth and final segment: James Cameron playing himself interacting with Robert Downey Jr playing car detailer or something. The Amy Adams one and the James Franco one were the only two shorts that made any sense.
Christopher H

December 30, 2010
Absolutely cussing horrible. It takes a lot for me to turn films off, but I had to with this one...
March 13, 2011
Not sure what to make of this as how to rate this there?s 5 movies with some form of a love theme to it. There?s many current stars among them like Rob Pattison has a part in the first one. Michael Imerioli (sopranos) in Auto Motives as well as suppose to be Robert Downey Jr. (but don?t recall seeing him) Amy Adams in the Pennies segment & James Franco & Racehel Miner (supernatural) in the Grass Hopper one & Sam Worthington in Blue Poles (you can also see Sam?s short Blue Poles can be found on his Flixter Best Movies & Characters page. I like that there?s a few different ?movies? but just not sure how to rate as a whole or individually. So I'm just going to give it a half Half star rating. i liked that there were a few different movies (shorts) to watch kind of a new concept but for me the shorts are hard to rate & review as for me there really isn't enough to go on other than I liked this story or that. (I think Penies was one of the cooler ones tho)
cappieforpresident
January 18, 2011
Booooring! The only part I found interesting was part 3 - "Grasshopper" - the part with James Franco. That part was somewhat riveting, and it was pretty much thanks to lovely Franco. The rest of the movie resembled a big pile of crap. Why the hell was these short videos put together, and what on earth was the message of this movie?
moviejunkieee
November 25, 2010
WASTE. OF. LIFE.
This is by far the worst movie I've EVER seen. & It's not even a movie. It's more like 5 boring, painfully dull videos thrown together for no reason.
I rented this cause of the beautiful cover and big name stars. But it is SO MISLEADING. The cover shows Rob Pattinson and this one chick who's name I don't even remember making out in MODERN-DAY CLOTHES. But no, their scene takes place in freakin 1800s or whatever, and Rob's maybe on screen for less than 5 minutes.
I fast forwarded through more than half of it cause I was beyond bored and there really was no point to it. I'm a sucker for romantic movies, but there was nothing even remotely romantic about this hunk of shiz.
May 23, 2013
The first two shorts in this compilation were not very good; they didn't have much to say. But I quite enjoyed "Pennies" with Amy Adams and the last short with the cameo by James Cameron and all the other stars was amusing.
March 31, 2013
I honestly saw it because of Rob Pattinson. I couldn't stay awake through the whole thing, Rob was in the very first part. Didn't like the rest of it at all!
November 27, 2012
So much hate. I thought this was an interesting insight into different lives, loves and people. It was unassuming and effective.
Nathaniel PTF
August 16, 2012
Nothing, absolutely nothing happen in all the movie, it is boring, it is frustrating and very confusing in many things, Horrible
July 27, 2012
Didn't know about this one, going to watch it.
January 22, 2012
The worst movie I ever saw.
January 20, 2012
Don't watch this movie.
August 22, 2011
worst movie ever made. i have no idea what the fuck just happened. the synopsis has nothing to do with the film. it's like someone on ADD made this and i would have had a better time watching teletubbies because then i could at least understand the dialogue. i am having a hard time understanding how so many big stars could have been apart of this. it is terrible. i feel like i just wasted my life. the only segment that was easy to watch was the one with James Franco and even that was kind of weird and I could have lived without seeing it. the acting was terrible, the lines were terrible, the filming was terrible and there was absolutely no plot. it was just plain retarded. i feel like a group of mental patients put this movie together. i have no idea how anyone could like this and i have no idea how it made it to dvd. i would be so embarrassed to be apart of this film. it was absolutely horrible.
August 21, 2011
Stupidest movie I have ever seen. 5 short stories. None of them make sense. No poit to any of the stories.
August 9, 2011
Worst movie I have ever seen!,,
July 21, 2011
What a load of crap.
"Pennies..." was interesting and at least managed to have some wit and character about it, everything else was a waste of time, seeming to be less developed than your average Youtube video.
July 17, 2011
An hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back.
June 26, 2011
Ridiculously terrible.
May 30, 2011
worst movie i've ever seen so far. it totally sucks. a complete waste of time & money. it's not even worth it to be shown. i was so excited before buying it because of the title but it turned out to be useless.
May 18, 2011