Love Bite - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Bite Reviews

August 5, 2014
Desires to be campy, ends up somewhere south of crude.
August 20, 2013
1 star!

The blonde guy in it is absolutely banging, but it's put me off of Luke completely! The film was really stupid actually!
½ August 29, 2013
Failed comedy, failed romance, failed Werewolf movie.
August 12, 2013
Featherweight "horror" comedy set in a coastal English town in which young Jamie Ed Speleers) starts an awkward relationship with a visiting American girl (Jessica Szohr) just as a werewolf begins to stalk the virgins of the town. Care to guess if Jamie falls into that particular category? Speleers makes a mostly likable lead and Szohr is okay as the mysterious love interest, but their cause is let down by a mostly obnoxious supporting cast and a lack of both suspense or laughs. Worst still is just how tame it all is, with little blood to be seen and a werewolf that looks more goofy than frightening. Director Andy De Emmony tries to add a subversive ending, but even that is unearned and falls flat. Mediocre to the extreme.
May 25, 2013
An UK < Fright Night >.
April 10, 2013
Bit of a non eventful film to be fair. Nothing happens for say 80 minutes of the films 90 minute run time and when some action does happen its over within 3 minutes. The identity of the werewolf was a bit of a surprise but I didnt much care as that person was a douche. The ending did make me giggle a little but its far too infantile to raise any proper laughs.
March 23, 2013
It's official, and I've seen a lot of movies, finally found the worse movie ever, acting terrible, plot NOT, not even a good soundtrack, but the American actress was very beautiful maybe modelling not acting maybe a better job alternative.
½ March 20, 2013
British movie. A werewolf is eating virgins and a boy falls in love. It's not bad. The couple is cute. The action is weak. All in all, fairly enjoyable.
March 17, 2013
Excellently bad British comedy horror, somewhere between the Inbetweeners and Wolfman!
March 16, 2013
Far better than expected funnier tha expected to. that said its not an out and out comedy but still laughable. even has a nice wee twist from what seems the obvious through the film.
½ March 14, 2013
Really funny but very little werewolf action , shame it couldn't deliver.
½ March 12, 2013
Ending is the best...the scene in the forest :)
½ March 9, 2013
A bit low budget but not as bad as I thought it would be. Storyline saved by the cast!
December 3, 2012
It's a great movie, funny and fantastic Ed Speleers as Jamie^^
November 26, 2012
Naff. Not sure how it made it to cnema
November 26, 2012
Absolutely hilarious
½ November 18, 2012
I'm probably being generous with my review, but this was just plain silly. What the heck was going on with Timothy Spall? Where did they find the rest of the cast? Who wrote this script? Who directed it? It did make me chuckle in places though, hence the high score!
November 18, 2012
Love Bite is a horror comedy film about teens avoiding the werewolf who goes after virgins! The film is very predictable and the storyline ending is given away long before the ending of the film. The film keeps you watching it only thinking it may progress further, but fails to do so, making you regret watching it as soon as it finishes.
November 13, 2012
Awful! Boring, cheap graphics, not funny at all, this film was absolute pants. Avoid!
½ November 13, 2012
It could been a lot better but I feel that the script was rush.