Lucky 7 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lucky 7 Reviews

January 27, 2009
It was good. Loved the chemistry between everyone.
½ February 7, 2014
Great movie. Loved every minute of it.
½ March 8, 2012
DVD, I thought it was a fun, light movie. Very enjoyable!
February 6, 2013
What started out tragically with a made for TV feel to it actually became an enjoyable romance movie by the end, thanks largely in part to Patrick Dempsey who seems to play 'Mr Right' perfectly. It's a charming story that borders on sappy at times and apart from Williams and Dempsey the supporting cast are just so so. It was a perfect film for a rainy afternoon when I didn't feel like using too much brain power.
December 1, 2012
Cute romcom about growing up and letting go (of childish ideas).
December 1, 2012
rather silly on many levels but sometimes we do hold on stubbornly onto the wrong things or things that do not matter...
July 25, 2012
It was pleasant. Like most women going by a check list reality happened.
½ July 8, 2012
Minha avó costumava dizer que seu gênero favorito de filme era o 'água-com-açúcar', e esse se encaixa com perfeição: é 'melado', previsível, cheio de clichês, e, por isso mesmo adorável!
Pra mim o personagem mais maravilhoso e apaixonanante é Pete (Patrick Dempsey), que além de tudo é um exemplo de vida.
Um filme simples, mas que vale à pena ver para ficar com aquela sensação boa de que o amor faz tudo ficar mais doce e mais bonito, é capaz até de nos fazer arriscar tudo, rever sonhos guardados e dar sentido à vida! :)
June 20, 2012
A GREAT made for TV movie. Yet another example of a movie that could have been even more had they had the budget for it. As it is it is still a great movie. A tad bit of a tear jerker but not to the "p.S. I Love You" level of tears. :)
April 10, 2012
It's ok. I wouldn't watch it again.
½ April 4, 2012
I just saw this the other day and it was so cute! If you want a cute little movie and a way to escape for a couple of hours, this is the movie for you!!!
January 28, 2012
This was such a funny film. I really loved it. Kimberly Williams-Paisley and Patrick Dempsey were perfectly cast together and i loved the whole story of how she was destined to marry her 7th boyfriend. A great film and one everyone can fall in love with.
January 19, 2012
Despite the original concept, there's a reason this insipid plot hasn't been done before. The chemistry of the two lead actors simply can't save the film from a humorless script and an unintentionally psychotic protagonist.
January 6, 2012
It was a really good movie...... i love a good chick-flick once in a while:)
July 13, 2011
Muito fofo *-*
Adoooro o Patrick Dempsey
haha
January 9, 2011
An interesting movie about a girl who makes a life plan with her dying mother and sticks to it almost to an extreme, until she finds that sticking with the plan might not be everything she wants in life.
November 3, 2010
nice moviee.. watched this movie in junior highschool :)
October 31, 2010
Watchable when spending a Sunday afternoon ill on the couch...
August 1, 2010
Cute, romantic Lifetime-type movie.
½ June 4, 2010
A very underrated movie. Enjoyable from start to finish! A great date movie!