Dakota Fanning, More Push for Supernatural Powers?

Summary

What do Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, and Djimon Hounsou have in common? According to Variety, they've all been signed to star in Push, an action thriller slated for a 2008 release. Back to Article

Comments

Bigbrother

Big Brother

I really enjoyed Slevin when I saw it on DVD. Dakota Fanning still creeps me out a little. I have nightmares about here scratching at my window asking me to "Let me in, I'm hungry" Anybody else? Seriously no one has nightmares about Dakota Fanning as the little kid from Salem's Lot? I'm the ONLY one?...Come on people she's terrifying!!!!

Aug 17 - 05:55 AM

graduate

jared graham

You should not be afraid of famous children like dakota fanning but you should be afraid of nonfamous kids like nieces and nephews because you have to take care of them when nobody else wants to do it

Jul 29 - 01:46 AM

Gimy

Gimy Moo

ok...i'll buy, she IS a lil' creepy but to me its more children of the corn-ish. some little kids have these beady frikkin eyes...just scares me.

Slevin was pretty sweet but i'm not into this plot. just sounds like a corny 80's movie. although seeing that the Belle chic was in When a Stranger Calls...i could like this. i thought that was one of the funniest "scary" movies i've ever seen and she acted so badly in that. the chic almost wet herself because she was terrified of dah daaah daaaaaaaaaaah...WIND. that movie was priceless...

Aug 17 - 06:03 AM

bigjimd366

duane hebert

Gimy:
Thank you I was wondering where I had seen the name Camilla Belle before. Man that was a ****y movie. By the way 'When a Stranger' Calls was a remake but the orignal sucked too. what that movie needed was a nude scene... no wait.. yeah that wouldnt have helped either.. it was FUBAR.

In my opinion, Dakota Fanning is one of those people you are hoping dies before the end of the movie. Thats how my War of the Worlds would end... Tom Cruise's character decides his daughter is slowing him down so he drowns her at the lake. Only to find out shortly after that the "war" is over and he can stop running.. OH BURN!

I do not like this plot at all. However, cannot be any worst than 'Jurassic Park dinos armed and dangerous' plot so that is a plus.

Aug 17 - 09:06 AM

Callpacas

Khim Lo

tats hilarious.....

Aug 17 - 10:35 PM

graduate

jared graham

You are kinda psychotic to think that and I'm pretty sure if you wrote the script for war of the worlds, steven spielberg would probably have you locked away in a psych ward so if you have plans on being a screenwriter make sure you don't write endings like that because critics might try to get you license revoke and you might be put in a straight jacket and a padded room

Jul 29 - 02:01 AM

High School With Money

LEEEROOOOOAAAAHHHH MMMYYAAAANKEEEUUUNNNNSSSS

[b]Hmmm. Young girl with psychic powers...on the run from the government...who wants to lay odds on how long it'll take some studio genius to start trying to put together a Fanning-led Firestarter remake?[/b]

This one sounds more a like a live action [i]Mai, The Psychic Girl[/i]. I'd prefer an anime version (if one ever bothers coming out).

[b]Seriously no one has nightmares about Dakota Fanning as the little kid from Salem's Lot? I'm the ONLY one?...Come on people she's terrifying!!!![/b]

I have nightmares about John Amos... and I'm pretty sure... yep... he can kick Fanning's fanny.

Aug 17 - 06:20 AM

TombstoneLawDog

Daniel Klein

Not that this is what this string is about, but I F#ck'n HATED Slevin; Mediocre 'Get Shorty/Snatch' rip-off (hip characters speaking nothing but ultra-witty one-liners while shooting/robbing/screwing one another set to bouncy background music) randomly transforms into dark, brooding, mediocre'Usual Suspects' rip-off (Noir crime world honor-among-thieves morality play about retribution, featuring flash-back, 'you-never-saw-this-coming' narrative set to somber music). No consistency, no logic, no reason to give any kind of Sh#t about any of the characters who lived or died. And Hartnett has Thoroughly convinced me he can't carry a cup of warm piss, let alone a movie.

Now back to our show. Yup. This Fanning movie sounds like 'Firestarter'

Aug 17 - 08:36 AM

bigjimd366

duane hebert

Gimy:

Aug 17 - 09:06 AM

Callpacas

Khim Lo

tats hilarious.....

Aug 17 - 10:35 PM

graduate

jared graham

Jul 29 - 02:01 AM

ProducerPaul

Paul Barrett

Sorry you guys are creeped out by Dakota. I met her briefly at Sundance this past year and she is a total sweetie, very friendly and extremely bright.

But I do agree this movie sounds like Firestarter. With a little Scanners thrown in for good measure.

Aug 17 - 11:50 AM

ShasOfficial

Shas R

Dakota Fanning is a pretty talented actress and that "creppy" factor is what gets her movies over Abigail Breslin...unless Breslin decides to pull a Haley Joel Osment Sixth Sense surprise on us then Fanning has nothing to worry about...what ever happened to him anyway???!!

Aug 17 - 06:31 PM

ProducerPaul

Paul Barrett

I think Haley just finished work on a film called Facing the Giants, which was a low budget piece, but other than that I guess he's just goin to school and chillin.

Aug 18 - 06:50 PM

graduate

jared graham

From my point of view he ran away to a foreign country and change his name but that just my perspective although his sister is a big star on the disney channel and both dakota fanning and abigail breslin are great actresses and they both were nominated for an oscar as well

Jul 29 - 01:54 AM

Callpacas

Khim Lo

tats hilarious.....

Aug 17 - 10:35 PM

Unbreakable Samurai

Unbreakable Samurai

Could be good, Hounsou is awesome, and I really do like McGuigan, while Lucky was entertaining it's Wicker Park that I love. While Fanning did annoy the hell out of me in War of the Worlds, I usually do like her, she was great in Man on Fire.

Aug 18 - 11:50 AM

graduate

jared graham

I totally agree with you on the fact that her character from war of the worlds was very annoying and I thought my braty niece was a pain in the ***

Jul 29 - 01:50 AM

Jul 29 - 01:54 AM

graduate

jared graham

Jul 29 - 02:01 AM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup