Ma and Pa Kettle at Home - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ma and Pa Kettle at Home Reviews

½ February 18, 2007
6.5/10. I love the Ma and Pa Kettle series, I always laugh when I watch them, and this is one of the better ones. Percy Kilbride and Marjorie Main are so well cast. Light, warm and funny entertainment.
November 26, 2015
gr8 chemistry between ma and pa my mom loved these
½ November 28, 2011
Slapstick fuses with sentiment in the Kettles' best outing.
½ August 6, 2011
The funniest sequel. Ma & Pa still live in the "automated" house they won previously, but have to pretend to live on their old farm to win a contest that will send their oldest boy to college. The "frog in the water pitcher" scene is a classic. Luv this series.
August 10, 2010
I REALLY want to say something good about this movie but I cant, It actually put me to sleep
March 6, 2009
the best classic/Comedy around
½ February 7, 2009
I loved the quick fixes on the farm. Nothing but fake barns and such. I can't get enough of Ma and Pa Kettle movies.
November 7, 2007
Great Comedy Elwin Kettle might win a scholarship to an agricultural college. Essay contest judges Mannering and Crosby decide to choose between the two finalist by spending the weekend at the home of each. Pa mak...( read more )es numerous cosmetic improvements to his rundown home to impress the judges, but all wash away in a torrential rain storm. Will the judges still award the scholarship to Elwin
February 3, 2008
ma and pa kettle these movies are so funny i love watching them they don't come on t.v. anymore. i guess i;m going to have to buy them. oldtime comedy.
December 23, 2007
This is one of the funniest of the Kettle films.
½ November 30, 2007
A very cute family film!
½ February 18, 2007