The top Machete quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Sartana: I thought Machete don't text.Machete: Machete improvises.
- Machete: Are you Shé?Luz: If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.
- Sartana: Yes, I am a woman of the law. And there are lots of laws. But if they don't offer us justice, then they aren't laws! They are just lines drawn in the sand by men who would stand on your back for power and glory.
- Machete: Get dressed.Chica (Naked Girl): It's too hot for clothes.
- Padre: God has mercy. I don't!
- Von: There's nothing I'd like more than to see that Mexican dance the Bolero at the end of a rope.
- Sartana: We didn't cross the border; the border crossed us!
- Machete: Machete don't text.
- Padre: I absolve you of all your sins, now get the fuck out of here.‐ Submitted by Brian L (3 years ago)
- Booth: You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.‐ Submitted by Directors C (3 years ago)
- Padre: I took a vow of peace and now you want me to kill all these men?Machete: Yes Padre.Padre: [with a 'meh' look on his face] I'll see what I can do.‐ Submitted by Yossi G (4 years ago)
- Sartana: There are lots of laws, but if they don't offer us justice, they aren't laws, they're just lines drawn in the sand by men who stand in your back for power.‐ Submitted by Alonso A (4 years ago)
- Sartana: We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us.‐ Submitted by Alonso A (4 years ago)
- Sartana: I thought Machete don't text?Machete: Machete improvises.‐ Submitted by Joey C (4 years ago)
- Padre: God has mercy. I don't.‐ Submitted by zachary v (4 years ago)
- Machete: Machete don't text.‐ Submitted by James W (5 years ago)