Kataude mashin gâru (The Machine Girl) Reviews

½ October 17, 2014
I laughed so hard over the cheesy special effects I nearly coughed up a lung!
July 11, 2014
wow......fantastic.....brilliant....amazing......i have just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a great movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that minase yashiro, asami sugiura, yuya ishikawa, kentaro shimazu, noriko kijima, play good roles/parts thorughout this movie.....i think that the director of this action/adventure/horror movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS IN SOME SCENES THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........i think that this is such a cult classics movie 2 watch.......its got awesome fight scenes thorughout this movie......this is such a really violent movie 2 watch but its such an awesome movie 2 watch......

According to writer and director Iguchi, the idea for The Machine Girl went back to a simple idea he had about a one-armed girl in a bikini looking for revenge. The idea for the machine gun arm came later.

A direct-to-video sequel called Shyness Machine Girl (hajirai?????? Hajirai mashin g?ru?) was released on January 23, 2009 along with the Japanese DVD of The Machine Girl.

its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that this is such a highley entertaining movie 2 watch its got a great cast throughout this movie its such a fantastic movie 2 watch its got a great cast throughout this movie its got good car chases throughout this movie.......its got good fight scenes throughout this movie......i think that this is such a really enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie......
April 27, 2011
absolutly silly but i loved this fil..
January 10, 2009
pretty much the best thing ever, besides story of ricky
½ May 28, 2012
Looks like the Japanese can do cheesy gore horribly acted movies as well. Plenty of interesting bloody kills and hot Japanese chicas(especially the Yakuza boss's wife), but it's just bad all around.
½ March 12, 2013
There is a point when over-the-top just becomes flat out bad. Still can't believe I sat through this entire thing.
February 6, 2013
Bloody fun movie , I love the Japanese.
February 1, 2013
Esta película me dio ńańaras. :P
½ January 5, 2013
Not sure if I was supposed to take it seriously or not, but the combination of bad acting and over-the-top gore made this film really fun to watch. Visually, it had some really nice moments too.
½ December 19, 2012
A delightfully overdone martial arts film from Japan, this guilty pleasure features a beautiful high school girl who is maimed and tortured by the members of a sadistic Yakuza family while seeking revenge for the murder of her brother. What else can you say about a movie involving insane martial arts sequences, buckets of gore, overdone special effects, and a heroine whose left arm ends in a machine gun?
It may be cheese, but it's good cheese!
December 3, 2012
This is just an awesome movie, especially if you have a strong sense of humour....it's totally delirious, gore, and sexy. An absolute must-see for horror fans !
½ October 9, 2012
If you dont like blood, gore and intense violence stay away!
April 30, 2012
I just love these sort of films!
September 16, 2012
Por Dios... no se cansan de producir basura?
½ March 1, 2012
½ July 14, 2012
This is without a doubt THE most violent film I've ever seen. Production wise I'd give it 4 stars and even has a Corman creepiness/ Romero social commentary but the gore is so frikkin heavy it's an extremely disturbing film.
July 3, 2012
so fucken bad that it's amazingly fun
June 28, 2012
A typical Japanese gore film that is almost too insane to be enjoyable.