Made in America - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Made in America Reviews

½ December 6, 2014
A fun music documentary that tries to bring some social commentary in the mix, but is not totally successful. If only Howard had spent more time with the everyday people who are taking advantage of the opportunity of the festival. You could have still mixed in interviews with the artists, but it would have been a much better documentary if you showed how being Made in America was really possible. But the music is fun, and the performances are pretty great. If you're a fan of these artists, you'll probably find enough to enjoy here.
½ July 31, 2014
7/10
Documentation of the Budweiser Made in America Festival, organized and founded by Jay-Z. Director is Ron Howard. Live Segments of Jay-Z, Rita Ora, Kanye, Odd Future, Run DMC, Janelle Monae, Skrillex, The Hives, D´Angelo, ...... Some Backstage Cuts. Artists and Festival Workers were interviewed, mostly they´re telling some boring motivational speeches, but the Live segments are too good, to be really annoyed by that
July 9, 2014
If you're in to urban music, you'll really enjoy "Made In America." Features some of today's most popular rappers, this is like an all-access backstage pass. You won't believe that directing this movie is one of Hollywood's whitest faces, Opie himself, Ron Howard. I tryed with this one, but I'm not going to lie. I'm just not in to rap. You notice, I didn't say music...sorry but as a child of Motown, I simply can't.
June 9, 2014
I liked it and like tyler, the creator and jill scott