• PG-13, 1 hr. 26 min.

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Malibu's Most Wanted Reviews

Apeneck F

January 22, 2012
Jaime Kennedy's magnum opus about a white kid/wannabe/ghetto hood makes valid social commentary while garnering a few chuckles. Its point is made by the fact that everyone by now knows a least one somebody "keepin it real!" who really ain't, but don't know it yet.
LorenzoVonMatterhorn
LorenzoVonMatterhorn

August 15, 2009
"Don't be hatin'"

A senator arranges for his son, a rich white kid who fancies himself black, to be kidnapped by a couple of black actors pretending to be murderers to try and shock him out of his plans to become a rapper.

REVIEW
Great premise, but they managed to muck it up. This flick was big on stereotypes; small on imagination. A lot of the humor was sophomoric and crass; indicating a not- too - mature writing staff. Some adult supervision would have greatly enhanced this predictable bore. The casting was great - all the main characters were quite capable and the movie did have its moments. Jamie Kennedy had the rap-wannabe dialect down. The movie quickly became bogged down with racial stereotyping, however: hostile blacks, lots of guns, women as sex objects. This film had lots of potential - it just needed some direction and, in the end, originality. The word "bitch" was used so frequently as it would indicate that the script writer received royalties for it. "Bitch", "bee-och"; it quickly graduated from offensive to nauseating.
Bobby H

June 14, 2007
This movies hilarious! It's 100% worth watching.
Sean G

August 27, 2010
"Don't do it Bloodbath!"
Joseph E

November 20, 2009
While this film is promising in it's setup, it just doesn't stay fly throughout the film's entirety, but some solid performances, and scenes make it what it is, straight up hilarious.
xxdebxx
xxdebxx

December 26, 2009
Don't be hating! B-Rad's in the house! Jamie Kennedy plays B-Rad, a white guy who acts like he is black. Overall, Malibu is a hilarious comedy. There's one particular part when B-Rad and his sidekick`s were ambushed by a rival gang; he's firing guns and when asked where he learnt to shoot like that and he replies Grand Theft Auto 3. Another high light of the movie was when all the gang members in the house were facing the crew of Malibu people holding a whale harpoon and a rocket launcher. This movie was kind of stupid. I'll admit it but I found it outrageously funny. My guilty pleasure!
Sylvester K

August 28, 2013
It made me laugh for a tiny bit but it is still a mindless film. One of those "I always wanted to make a film about..." films.
qtmemoe
qtmemoe

January 21, 2008
Ridiculous plot line but it did have its moments. . . An attempt to send the message of be your self to the audience that needs it the most. . .
iLeo
iLeo

November 30, 2007
Hilarious!
Anthony V

May 4, 2007
Very uneven.
February 12, 2012
This had to be one of the worst films I have seen in the last decade. I do not care if it was made to satirize suburban kids who want to be "bad", it was just poorly constructed. The acting also left much to be desired. I cannot believe a good actors like Taye Diggs or Blair Underwood would take on a role in this film. I could understand Anthony Anderson doing it, but are you kidding me? It was also slow paced, making for a slow and painful 86 minutes. Jamie Kennedy is not funny and I still wonder how he gets film roles. He has become the new Pauly Shore. Do not waste your time watching this film.
Ghanjaspawn
November 5, 2009
I don't know what's worse, this movie, or the people it was making fun of. I can't tell if this movie was a comedy or a documentary.
October 17, 2009
This was one of those stupid-funny movies that's easy to reference with your friends, but it's not great comedy. The third act is especially terrible.
RachelJezel
August 14, 2009
Good god how dumb. Okay, whats worse is there are so many guys who act like the dude in this movie. For real!
NoxInvictus
July 15, 2009
I had a fun time, watching this with all of my friends on DVD. Its just for a few laughs, nothing amazing.
IHeartEmoBoys01
July 17, 2007
I couldn't stop laughing. Jaime Kennedy was so good. I would just not recommend watching it with littler ones but still I was cracking up.
Brookeeisrad
May 31, 2009
"Shrink, shrink. blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. wanna go to my sink. and vomit. clean it up wit' comet. earth is my plonet"
My favorite part(:
January 5, 2009
I understand everyone who dislikes or hates this movie, it does have its flaws, but Jamie Kennedy's B-Rad just made me laugh so hard that I love the movie in spite of it all. I know way to many B-Rads to not love this movie.
TemplarThursday
December 7, 2008
I unfortunately kind of like this movie. Don't get me wrong, it's terrible as far as actual quality goes, but I had the misfortune of watching it with a bunch of friends several times in a row during a sleepover birthday party thing and, well, now it's kind of ingrained into the good memory of that. Plus, it is sort of funny how it just rips on the entire hip-hop culture and everything, heh... just a little bit...
uga512
November 13, 2008
I'm gonna help myself to this OE and anything else I want up in here

Yo Crista da Barista, put it on my tab