Mama

Mama

65%

Mama.... a rich story with a lousey director and script writer

To be honest this movie had possiablities. However, the lack of explainations, script writing, editing and direction this movie just relied on suspensful jumps and watching a child eat a moth. I sat in the movie watching this and thinking .hmm could be good.. and then it ended.. it was like buying an ice cream cone and have it drop on the floor when you where a young kid. I would not go to the theater to see this however, if you get net flix or even wait till it comes out on HBO.(cause you will get it for free) it would be good entertainment. To be honest, I was the writer who wrote this piece I would furious! I think a director like M. Night Shyalmalan would of done this movie what the story actually deserved. Like I said dont give up on it.. just dont go and pay $18 bucks for it at the movies. In time when you think about this movie like a couple days later and with some collage film classes you will see what this movie had to offer. :)
Jennifer Bellows
01-22-2013 09:50 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Scott M.

Scott McWilliams

If you would like to complain about the "writing" it might help your credibility if you learned to spell.

Feb 4 - 05:16 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Yeah, good lord. Universities could use that post as a proofreading exercise for English 101 courses.

Feb 5 - 09:38 AM

Jamie Heston

Jamie Heston

You got that right, this movie sucked. Couldn't wait for it to be over.

Jan 23 - 05:25 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile