Critic Review - Hollywood Reporter

The most fun to be had at the movies this or any other recent summer.

June 30, 2008 | Comments (13)
Hollywood Reporter
Top Critic IconTop Critic

Comments

Stormlovingfreak92

Micah Ingram

Um, okay. And what was the last summer film you reviewed? Wasn't it Thunderbirds and didn't you like that too?

Jul 1 - 05:45 AM

Bloody Mathias

Mathias N/A

Please..........kill yourself now.

Jul 5 - 02:42 PM

smitty112485

Christopher Smith

Moreso than WALL-E, Indy, and Iron Man? I don't doubt it'll be a good movie, but I don't think this is the most fun to be had this summer.

Jul 6 - 02:18 AM

ILikePancakes

J M

Hahahahaa.

Jul 7 - 10:30 AM

CoinJerryKing

Jackson Opperud

Your a ****ing flamer...please go kill yourself so I dont have to read your gay *** **** ever again. DARK KNIGHT RULES ALL!!!

Jul 8 - 09:02 PM

smitty112485

Christopher Smith

That's real mature, you homophobe. Bennett exaggerates, obviously, but that's no reason to go gay-bashing on him. Of course the Dark Knight is virtually unbeatable this Summer, but this film looks to be very good as well. Grow up, all of you.

Jul 9 - 05:26 PM

jomo999

Joe Morris

It's an opinion, get used to it. GET A LIFE all of you.

Jul 13 - 11:08 AM

apogee

William Woods

Meryl Streep was good in this picture, but I don't think she deserves an Oscar nomination for her performance.

But, it is Meryl, and the Academy loves her. So I won't be surprised if she does get one.

I don't think so though. ;)

Jul 14 - 01:27 AM

Bloody Mathias

Mathias N/A

I'm sorry but more fun than Kung Fu Panda? Iron Man? Wall-E? And TDK?

He should be forced to turn in his man card and register for re-application in 12 months after he replaces the excess estrogen in his system with testostorone and learns how to appreciate adrenaline.

I stand by my statement, kill yourself.

Jul 14 - 10:46 PM

firebrand42

brenda duge

Is your screen name Bloody Mathias because you are always on your period? Here's a 6th grade joke for your 6th grade mind.

Sep 19 - 11:19 AM

mcdcbear

Brent Almond

C'mon guys, enough with the hate speech. I agree -- it's a ridiculously vapid review, but why all the gay-hating? Why not just call him an *******?

And by the way, I'm gay, I love ABBA and Meryl Streep, and there's NO WAY I'm going to see this. Didn't see it on stage either. I'll be at Dark Knight, thank you very much.

Jul 17 - 08:33 AM

mcdcbear

Brent Almond

The "***"s stand for a**hole.

Jul 17 - 08:35 AM

josh O.

josh Gomer

seriously!? did you actaully see the "movie"? it was a disgrace to the entertainment industry. Sing -a-longs are for children.

Jan 1 - 08:28 PM