Man of the House Reviews

February 10, 2011
Tommy Lee doesn't really go with comedy (in my opinion) but this movie wasn't that bad. It has some good laughs. And man those cheerleaders are so stupid. Are they really like that in real life? Oh well.
½ July 29, 2010
½ February 7, 2010
Plot: Tommy Lee Jones=Texas Ranger (stretch). Longhorn cheerleaders= murder witnesses. Tommy Lee Jones + murder witnesses = hilarity when worlds collide.

Paper thin plot that fails miserably. Thank god he followed this up with No Country For Old Men or I would have to call him Cuba. A pure shit sandwich kids.
November 22, 2007
i like this movie its good funny and worth a watch
½ April 1, 2007
Fabulous and laugh-out-loud comedy with Tommy Lee Jones and five perky cheerleaders. Jones' performance is much funniest as Texas Ranger who's on his toughtest assignment to protect sexy and hottest five cheerleaders as the witnesses of the murder of a drug bust informant. He acts like a father figure to these girls.
½ December 3, 2007
Pretty funny, Pretty girls...Pretty good movie ^_^
June 15, 2007
I'm not sure about Tommy Lee Jones doing this type of comedy. He has to babysit a bunch of high maintenace cheerleaders after they witness a murder, who are more concerned about their make-up and dance moves. A silly comedy with a few laughs due to this pairing of total opposites.
½ November 5, 2006
The few moments of sharp humour in this film just aren't quite enough to make it work.
July 1, 2007
This movie was awesome, and very funny.
½ October 21, 2011
melodramatic and just dead boring. Offers nothing new, except some hot chicks making it a chick flick
March 13, 2008
not bad for a comedy starring tommy lee jones, some funny moments
½ February 5, 2008
A little too much hot girl that guys like theme. But the Man of the House knows how to take care of them.
June 15, 2009
Cedric was quite funny in this one...Tommy did a very good job as the stiff shirt. What a smorgasboard of cuties...
½ December 27, 2008
Watching this film warmed my heart and filled me with inspiration, having watched Tommy Lee Jone's character, as a tight ass, uptight, shoot to kill, anti-anything-cheerleading Texas ranger, transform into a loving, leanient, tolerable, and understanding person. Cedric The Entertainer added his comedic touch, of course, but this movie was all about Tommy's transformation and I wholehearted loved it and recommend it to all audiences, as a choice movie rental. Goooooo Longhorns!
April 22, 2008
idk how i'd feel if i was a guy trapped in a house wit that many girls... wit them bein cheerleaders on top of it....
½ December 31, 2007
so-so flick with Academy Award winner Tommy Lee Jones. The cheerleaders saved this film. Hilarious cameo by Cedric The Entertainer. Stephen Herek ("The Three Musketeers") directs.
½ December 28, 2007
I was like really? Then I watched it... i laughed my ass off. So ober all not a bad flick for what type of movie it was.
September 10, 2007
the best movie ive seen Tommy Lee Jones in! hes HILARIOUS..HISTARICAL...if u getta chance to see it...definately do!
August 15, 2007
Oh poor Tommy - did you need the money? Call the Salvation Army before you do this kind of movie again!
August 4, 2007
This is a fun, cutesy, fluffy movie that bases most of its jokes on the contrast of Tommy Lee Jones' no-nonsense, non-joking persona with the bubbly personalities of five college cheerleaders who don't appreciate his rules. Of course, this means they will do their best to rebel a bit.