Man of the House Reviews

July 7, 2015
Kinda predicable, silly, goofy, but you wont die if you waste one hour in it.
½ June 4, 2015
I liked it! Think Jones was funny, the girls were cute and I have seen it several times.
April 24, 2015
They must have left a good script in the trash because this premise should have been a no brainer but instead it was written by a no brainer.
October 26, 2010
My parents love this movie...
January 2, 2015
My parents love this movie...
½ March 27, 2009
Bad, but not without some entertainment value.
½ September 6, 2014
I thought it was cute. Didn't have any expectations. Found myself laughing at the silly cheerleaders. I wouldn't buy it, must be a 5-star for me to buy it, but I seem to be watching it every time it's televised. Still laughing. Don't care what others say. If I like it, I like it, and I LIKE IT!
November 18, 2007
1 star for the movie, 1 star for the babes.
½ January 23, 2014
Oh boy...forget the plot because its just retarted...but if you are a male, there are some things to enjoy here.
December 20, 2013
I love Tommy Lee Jones.
May 16, 2013
When five perky cheerleaders witness the murder of a drug bust informant, they require 'round-the-clock' surveillance to keep from being the next victims. Enter tough-as-nails Texas Ranger Lt. Roland Sharp (Tommy Lee Jones), who masquerades as their assistant coach and camps out in their campus digs. But these feisty foxes just want to have fun, and the buttoned-down Sharp learns it's no easy task to keep the uncontrollable coeds in line and out of harm's way.

also stars Cedric the Entertainer, Christina Milian, Paula GarcÚs, Monica Keena , Vanessa Ferlito, Kelli Garner, Anne Archer, Brian Van Holt, Shea Whigham, Terry Parks, R. Lee Ermey, Paget Brewster, Shannon Marie Woodward, Liz Vassey, Curtis Armstrong and James Richard Perry.

directed by Stephen Herek.
½ July 18, 2013
The nadir of Tommy Lee Jones' career. Awful.
June 25, 2013
I mostly just enjoy Tommy Lee Jones.
May 23, 2013
the cheer leaders in this movie hot azz there boobs are huge.
July 23, 2012
If "Agent K" from "Men in Black" had to go undercover by himself with some cheerleaders that needed to be protected at all costs you would get "Man of the House". Tommy Lee Jones is very funny in what is otherwise an average comedy. Thankfully the film knows this and barely focuses on the cheerleaders that need to be protected, instead of focussing on the overall dynamics between the girls and their protector. It may not be a very good film, but it's entertaining while it lasts and it has a few twists you won't see coming, making it an fun, if forgettable comedy (it really could have used some aliens to spice it up). (Dvd, July 20, 2012)
March 16, 2013
For me was a good comedy ...
½ March 4, 2013
De maniere tres etrange, non seulement Garde Rapprochee est une comedie drole et efficace, mais elle est de surcroit tres bien interpretee par un excellent Tommy Lee Jones et un quintette feminin non moins parfait. Un bon film sympathique et pas pretentieux pour un sou, excellente surprise.
January 6, 2013
Esta peli es del 2005 y alli hacen el baile del caballo, jajaja
½ December 29, 2012
gd fun & gd lookin cheerleaders! wat else do u want