72% Hercules Jul 25

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Man of the House Reviews

November 18, 2007
1 star for the movie, 1 star for the babes.
January 23, 2014
Oh boy...forget the plot because its just retarted...but if you are a male, there are some things to enjoy here.
December 20, 2013
I love Tommy Lee Jones.
muffin0681
May 16, 2013
When five perky cheerleaders witness the murder of a drug bust informant, they require 'round-the-clock' surveillance to keep from being the next victims. Enter tough-as-nails Texas Ranger Lt. Roland Sharp (Tommy Lee Jones), who masquerades as their assistant coach and camps out in their campus digs. But these feisty foxes just want to have fun, and the buttoned-down Sharp learns it's no easy task to keep the uncontrollable coeds in line and out of harm's way.

also stars Cedric the Entertainer, Christina Milian, Paula GarcÚs, Monica Keena , Vanessa Ferlito, Kelli Garner, Anne Archer, Brian Van Holt, Shea Whigham, Terry Parks, R. Lee Ermey, Paget Brewster, Shannon Marie Woodward, Liz Vassey, Curtis Armstrong and James Richard Perry.

directed by Stephen Herek.
July 18, 2013
The nadir of Tommy Lee Jones' career. Awful.
June 25, 2013
I mostly just enjoy Tommy Lee Jones.
May 23, 2013
the cheer leaders in this movie hot azz there boobs are huge.
July 23, 2012
If "Agent K" from "Men in Black" had to go undercover by himself with some cheerleaders that needed to be protected at all costs you would get "Man of the House". Tommy Lee Jones is very funny in what is otherwise an average comedy. Thankfully the film knows this and barely focuses on the cheerleaders that need to be protected, instead of focussing on the overall dynamics between the girls and their protector. It may not be a very good film, but it's entertaining while it lasts and it has a few twists you won't see coming, making it an fun, if forgettable comedy (it really could have used some aliens to spice it up). (Dvd, July 20, 2012)
March 16, 2013
For me was a good comedy ...
March 4, 2013
De maniere tres etrange, non seulement Garde Rapprochee est une comedie drole et efficace, mais elle est de surcroit tres bien interpretee par un excellent Tommy Lee Jones et un quintette feminin non moins parfait. Un bon film sympathique et pas pretentieux pour un sou, excellente surprise.
January 6, 2013
Esta peli es del 2005 y alli hacen el baile del caballo, jajaja
December 29, 2012
gd fun & gd lookin cheerleaders! wat else do u want
December 27, 2012
It was nice to see tommy lee jones do a different kind of role.
December 19, 2012
An absolutely terrible and forgettable movie that I so wish Jones hadn't chosen to do.
November 21, 2012
o' come on Tommy and a bunch of hot girls gotta love it..........
November 16, 2012
These critics are stupid and gay and should die. I've always thought that and always will think that. How do you even get a job as a critic? Especially when these people could be doing things that would actually be beneficial to society instead of just contributing midless effort inside an eloguently written piece of trash review. And what has our society come to that we need the sole opinion of, let's face it, brainless idiots to make up our mind about if we like or dislike something. Like I said, die die die. Garbage.
November 15, 2012
I was ok before I watched this, but I think now I'm retarded.

Or maybe Tommy Lee Jones was temporarily retarded when he decided this film was a good move for his career. Or maybe he thought his career was too awesome and it was time to do a movie that would make people retarded just by watching it.

Seriously, this movie is brain-damagingly bad, and not bad in the quirky funny bad kinda way, but bad as in, just bad.
October 31, 2012
A terrible movie, with 1/2 Fugitive, 1/2 Bring It On.