67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

—— New Girl: Season 4
83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Man With the Screaming Brain Reviews

November 3, 2013
On paper this was good - but this wasn't on paper. Buy only for the Campbell commentary - that's 5 star!
May 28, 2013
bruce campbell made two amazing movies. This is not one of them. Theres is one really good cat fight though.
April 6, 2013
This film tries too hard to be the typical Bruce Campbell film.
February 8, 2013
The perfet B-movie, with all the elements you've been dying to see - and more! Bruce Campbell and Ted Raimi are seriously underrated actors.
November 15, 2012
Bruce Campbell should just stick to acting. This film just feels cheap (it's a TV movie) and slow moving. Bear in mind, it took Bruce 18 years to get this film made. Was it worth the effort? Well, I suppose since Bruce spent most of his life trying to get this film made.

The jokes are......... meh. Some are funny like Bruce's slapstick, others like Ted Raimi's character is just............. ugh.

It's quite dull and defiantly not for all Bruce fans.

However, Antoinette Byron is good as Bruce's wife and so is Stacy Keach as the doctor.

The music's dreadful and unmemorable. The action, not exciting.

Overall the movie is just okay. You might as well rent the Evil Dead films or Bubba Ho-Tep instead. My Name is Bruce is much better though.
October 31, 2012
A very funny sci-fi slapstick with Campbell at his best. Remnants of the Evil Dead franchise (Ted Raimi is even a co-star).
September 7, 2012
Screaming Brain has its moments, but overall Bruce Campbell's first attempt to direct/write is not a very good one. I think that the story itself is a cool idea, but that Bruce could have wrote it better, and that overall it's just a little strange.
December 30, 2010
Nice throwback to sci fi B-movies with a comedic touch.
September 20, 2012
This movie is a fun and funny movie This is aultimate B-movie

w.w.b.c.d.
April 21, 2012
Not horribly bad, plus they nailed the Balkans/Eastern Europe mentality 100%. It was never boring.
March 11, 2012
Fun and cheesy. Bruce Campbell makes this film very entertaining. The plot is interesting and the characters are hilarious. A nice sci-fi comedy.
February 29, 2012
The only reason I'm awarding this 2 and a half stars is because of Bruce Campbell's typically manic performance saving it from being a complete used bog brush of a movie. Not one of the chins best movies.
December 2, 2011
Decently cheesy and decently Campbell, but it takes too long to get anywhere.
sweeeetmikey
August 12, 2011
This movie is a fun and funny movie This is aultimate B-movie

w.w.b.c.d.
moviebuff18cab
January 10, 2007
MAN WITH THE SCREAMING BRAIN (2005)
Ken H.
December 7, 2010
I have a fun little story to share to go along with this movie. When I used to live in Oregon when I was about 9 maybe younger my family lived near a movie theater that showed movies with only limited theatrical releases and sure enough Man With The Screaming Brain was being premierd in that theater. Me and my family were and still are huge Bruce Campbell fans and once we found out that he was signing autographs at the premiere for his new movie we simply had to go. We ended up waiting in line for three hours just to get our copy of If Chins Could Kill and Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way signed and when we finally got up to Bruce he was like the coolest guy ever. He signed our books, shook our hands and even played with my brothers Evil Dead action figures it was the best day ever.

I wont let the experience I had at the premiere change my true opinion of the movie itself because it actually really isn't that good. I mean if your not a Bruce Campbell fan then your probably gonna hate this but because I am I thought that it was pretty decent.

It's a retelling or Frankenstein where a guy gets hit in the head with a pipe pretty hard giving him serious brain damage. A scientist finds him and fixes his brain by combining two halfs of two different brains together but now because of this he now has a voice talking to him in his head that only he can hear. The guy talking to him is his taxi driver because it's his brain that Bruce is sharing with him and now they must work together to find their killer.

It's sort of a throwback to old school sci-fi movies but your never too sure if it's ment to be taken seriously or not. The effects are pretty bad and the acting is corny but the actors don't really act like their trying to be bad on purpose. I'm guessing that this is intentional because everything else in the movie is so ridiculous that it's impossible to take seriously especially with Bruce Campbell and his fake mustache.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine and I think that anyone who gets entertained by the presence of Bruce Campbell sould like it or at least check it out.
Chutes.
July 22, 2010
Well the story of this movie is the exact title of it. It happens sometimes. Bruce Campbell is in it...so see it? Ehh...
scott g

July 19, 2010
bruce campbell fans may get something out of this crap, but i my self like the guy, and think his evil dead films are great fun, and hes great in them, but here hes a shadow of his former self, he sometimes gets the campbell spark, but few and far between the budget seems to have been left behind in the u.s before departing for bulgeria, and the story here is really bad, bad situations bad acting and stupid unfunny moments, a big miss for campbell
July 13, 2007
weird movie that all can said