2012's 12 Highly Anticipated Movies

If you thought 2011 was only so-so year for movies, brace yourself then for 2012! Lots of big names and movies coming out! We even heard Woody Allen will have a new movie. And lest we forget, 2012 is the apocalypse. . .for comic book flicks. It's the ultimate showdown as two fantastically-revered auteurs release summer comic blockbusters, starting with Joss Whedon's The Avengers and then Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises. Read on for 12 movies you, me, and maybe somebody you know are anticipating for next year!

26%

Underworld: Awakening

When: January 20

Who: Mans Marlind, Bjorn Stein (director), Kate Beckinsale, Charles Dance, Stephen Rea

What: Selene returns to take down some more werewolves.

Why: Beckinsale makes a welcome, eye-catching return. And the Underworld series is the ultimate in January fare: fast, fun, and warmly trashy.

Mode: HLS Link

84%

The Hunger Games

When: March 23

Who: Gary Ross (director), Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson

What: A dark fantasy film that explores daily life in America if American Idol were replaced with a psychotic and brutal televised ritual where young people are pitted against each other and looked upon by a panel of crazies.

Why: With Harry Potter over and Twilight winding down, Hollywood needs a new series to wean young audiences on. Enter: The Hunger Games.

Mode: HLS Link

92%

The Avengers

When: May 4

Who: Joss Whedon (director), Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

What: A band of disparate superheroes (selected on skill, wealth, brains, whether they're into leather or not) work together for the greater good.

Why: We've put up with weird cameos and loose story threads across nearly a dozen Marvel films. It all pays off here.

Mode: HLS Link

70%

Men in Black 3

When: May 25

Who: Barry Sonnefield (director), Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin

What: A secret government agent travels back in time in search of his old partner and some good jokes, having exhausted all of them in the present day.

Why: Will Smith hasn't released a movie since 2008 (guess Seven Pounds not breaking $100 million convinced him to focus on other things) and there appears to be still worldwide affection for the franchise.

Mode: HLS Link

48%

Snow White and the Huntsman

When: June 1

Who: Rupert Sanders (director), Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth

What: A girl and a witch settle an argument over which is fairer with swords, armies, and sensible bloodletting.

Why: We've witnessed enough pouting and lip biting from Stewart: Bring us on some violence!

Mode: HLS Link

73%

Prometheus

When: June 8

Who: Ridley Scott (director), Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, Idris elba

What: Humans explore deep space in search of our origins, and to test theory that in space no one can hear you scream.

Why: Scott makes a welcome return to sci-fi territory and considering the killer 2011 Fassbender has had, we're eager to see him carry that over to 2012 and straight into the apocalypse.

Mode: HLS Link

78%

Brave

When: June 22

Who: Mark Andrews (director), Kelly Macdonald, Craig Ferguson, Emma Thompson

What: A groundbreaking (main character is a girl, has red hair) fairy tale about an impetuous princess, whose skill at archery inadvertently unleashes chaos in her kingdom.

Why: Pixar always has something to prove with each movie and with Cars 2 breaking Pixar's 16-year Certified Fresh streak, a lot rides on Brave.

Mode: HLS Link

73%

The Amazing Spider-Man

When: July 3

Who: Gary Ross Marc Webb (director), Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans

What: A high school photojournalist is bitten by a radioactive spider and learns that with great power comes hot girls like Gwen Stacy.

Why: Rebooting a series only 10 years old? Bold move, Sony. The studio must utterly wow the world with Amazing Spider-Man, and the audience response to the trailer and hot young cast and director has this spider on the upswing.

Mode: HLS Link

88%

The Dark Knight Rises

When: July 20

Who: Christopher Nolan (director), Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman

What: The caped crusader returns after eight years when Gotham City is terrorized by a villain frustrated that nobody understands him.

Why: This is it. The end of the legend. How far will Nolan be willing to go in closing out the ultimate comic trilogy?

Mode: HLS Link

65%

The Expendables 2

When: August 17

Who: Sylvester Stallone (director), Slyvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li

What: Armed manly men take a trip somewhere manly.

Why: If you're one of the people who made the original a $200 million smash, you already know why!

Mode: HLS Link

48%

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

When: November 12

Who: Bill Condon (director), Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson

What: A vampire, a human, a werewolf, and an infant demon overcome their differences.

Why: Finally, it's OVER! . . .That is, we mean, this scintillating, well-balanced, and non-spooky journey of vampires and werewolves and the babies they love reaches the bloody romantic climax.

65%

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

When: December 14

Who: Peter Jackson (director), Martin Freeman, Ian Holm, Ian McKellan

What: A band of vertically-challenged friends, with the help of a wizard, quest for some jewelry.

Why: The actors, the sets, the personnel -- everything is in place. And high hopes remain that Jackson's heart is in the right place, too, and that his passion for Middle-earth hasn't diminished after so many years spent on the films.

Mode: HLS Link

What are YOU looking forward to in 2012?

Comments

Jay Powell

Jay Powell

I thought man of steel was not coming out till 2013?

Dec 29 - 03:32 PM

Alex Vo

Alex Vo

Yikes, what a dumb mistake. It's being replaced.

Dec 29 - 03:52 PM

masKritic

Joseph Sammartino

And Barry Sonnenfield is directing Men in Black 3 not Barry Levinson.

Dec 29 - 04:14 PM

Cory Hartman

Cory Hartman

I'm pretty sure it's Barry Sonnenfeld not Sonnenfield

Jan 1 - 05:36 PM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

And Kristin Stewart doesn't put, she pouts. ;)

Dec 29 - 04:19 PM

THGhost

THGhost .

She moans and complains more like.

Dec 30 - 09:39 AM

MomoMesh.Com

Johnny Depp

Brad H ...hahahaha

Dec 31 - 02:01 AM

Gabriele Cookstown

Gabriele Cookstown

I like Kristen Steward.....the Movie will be exiting...if some of you just get an open mind and wouldn't bicker about Twilight all the Time you would actually do yourself a favour...do not compare anything to the Saga....just pretend Twilight didn't exits ...maybe you get the kink out of your brain...pathetic...and see the actors as what they are..ACTORS and Kristen is a pretty good one.." Cake Eater" Adventureland ".....now go back on your Miley board

Jan 1 - 07:37 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

You're right, exiting....out the door!

Jan 1 - 09:18 AM

Devin Stevens

Devin Stevens

Its okay, Man of Steel looks so epic we can start getting excited now.

Dec 30 - 08:09 AM

Oscar Richard

Oscar Richard

It comes out in 2013, IF WE MAKE IT THERE!!!!!!

Dec 30 - 08:18 AM

ap sirius

karl anderson

Im digging a bunker as we speak.....

Dec 30 - 03:22 PM

Sasha Behrend

Sasha Behrend

I'm going to laugh to myself as y'all waste your money away. Good luck trying to get a refund.

Dec 30 - 10:31 PM

Dave J

Dave J

No film is anticipated unless the reviews and the word of mouth is all positive, but speaking for myself it'll probably be 'The Expendables 2' and perhaps The Dark Knight Rises!

Dec 29 - 03:34 PM

highdough

Richard Blascock

So no movie can be anticipated without good reviews or word of mouth, but you're still anticipating Expendables 2 and Dark Knight Rises? Strange, I can't find the reviews for them.

Dec 29 - 06:20 PM

Tony Orrell

Tony Orrell

No I think he meant that just because people were talking about it doesn't mean its anticipated. He's emphasizing that it has to be positive buzz, not necessarily that there are reviews on it.

Dec 30 - 09:02 AM

Dave J

Dave J

Forgot to mention "The Hobbit"!

Dec 30 - 03:27 PM

Alex Vo

Alex Vo

Yikes, what a dumb mistake. It's being replaced.

Dec 29 - 03:52 PM

masKritic

Joseph Sammartino

And Barry Sonnenfield is directing Men in Black 3 not Barry Levinson.

Dec 29 - 04:14 PM

Cory Hartman

Cory Hartman

I'm pretty sure it's Barry Sonnenfeld not Sonnenfield

Jan 1 - 05:36 PM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

And Kristin Stewart doesn't put, she pouts. ;)

Dec 29 - 04:19 PM

THGhost

THGhost .

She moans and complains more like.

Dec 30 - 09:39 AM

MomoMesh.Com

Johnny Depp

Brad H ...hahahaha

Dec 31 - 02:01 AM

Gabriele Cookstown

Gabriele Cookstown

Jan 1 - 07:37 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

You're right, exiting....out the door!

Jan 1 - 09:18 AM

Devin Stevens

Devin Stevens

Its okay, Man of Steel looks so epic we can start getting excited now.

Dec 30 - 08:09 AM

MANBAT

Meh McMehson

Snow White and the Huntsman? Anticipated? LOL

Dec 29 - 04:12 PM

highdough

Richard Blascock

Looks good to both my wife and I, and it's on our list.

Dec 29 - 06:18 PM

H. Guy

Josh Price

I bet you saw the Twilight movies with your wife also and enjoyed them huh?(Joking) I'm so happy that my wife doesn't like those shitty movies. Snow White and the Huntsman looks awful. Here's to hoping that Mirror Mirror by Tarsem(March 16th): 1. grosses a decent amount of money and 2. makes people not want to see another Snow White movie less than 2 months later.

Dec 29 - 06:48 PM

Philip G.

Philip Guerrero

Really man? You have a wife?

Dec 29 - 08:38 PM

King  S.

King Simba

Are you kidding me? Mirror, Mirror looks absolutely awful. SWATH looks 10 times better. Granted, it's the director's first movie, but so far it looks pretty promising and the cast is great, with Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, Nick Frost, hell even Kristen Stewart, who I think is underrated (I don't think Twilight gives you much of an idea of how good someone's acting is, plus to be fair, she actually nailed Bella really well, even the bitting the lip thing was something Bella typically did in the novels, so any fault with the character should be blamed on how she was written, not Stewart's performance) so hopefully the film lives up to its potential.

Dec 30 - 01:39 AM

MANBAT

Meh McMehson

Honestly, I think they both look terrible. :P

Dec 30 - 06:33 AM

Mr. Dufresne

Chip McNair

Do you really have to insult someone for what they're looking forward to? I couldn't care less about Twilight and I'm interested in Snow White and the Hunstman.

Dec 30 - 08:09 AM

H. Guy

Josh Price

Don't be sensitive Mr. Dufresne. I never insulted highdough.(never thought I would say that exact line ever).

It really just depends on personal taste King S to which movie you'd prefer. I believe that Mirror Mirror looks a lot more imaginative and creative when comparing it to SWATH. Tarsem also happens to be a fantastic director(The Cell, The Fall, and The Immortals). The cast by the way is equally impressive: Julia Roberts, Nathan Lane, Sean Bean, and the young Hammer and Collins.

Dec 30 - 09:56 AM

King  S.

King Simba

I'm not sure how much of an asset Tarsem Singh is. Making the transition from over the top R-rated flicks to a family friendly film is tough, and from what I've seen so far Tarsem hasn't done the transition well at all. I was actually looking forward a lot more to Mirror, Mirror than SWATH, as for a while it seemed to give off an Enchanted vibe, until that trailer debuted, and completely changed things (seriously, I can't remember the last trailer that had as many cringeworthy lines) Maybe it's just a bad trailer, but as of now, I got a feeling this is going to end up being similair to the time the director of Horton Hears a Who decided to go out of his usual family friendly realm with something more adult and the result was Jonah Hex.

Dec 30 - 11:36 AM

H. Guy

Josh Price

I will say that the "my little friend" line at the end of the trailer nearly killed the whole thing for me. Have you seen The Fall though? It is definitely not like the over the top R rated flicks that he is known for. He put a lot of heart in The Fall and I believe if you watch it, it makes a much better transition movie for something like Mirror Mirror. The Fall has a little bit of humor by Tarsem that I believe will be greatly expanded upon in Mirror Mirror.

Dec 30 - 06:32 PM

Frisby2007

Frisby 2007

@King S.

I agree completely about that Mirror Mirror movie. I was hoping for a closer, & much more darker adaption of the fairy-tale, & when I watched the trailer...I have never gotten a bigger headache in my life from watching a trailer (Jack & Jill's trailer only killed me inside). Snow White & the Huntsman looks ten times better than that Mirror Mirror crap.

Dec 31 - 06:41 PM

Mr. Dufresne

Chip McNair

Sorry man, I'm an idiot. I didn't read your full comment. I'm just so used to people attacking people about movie tastes that I jumped at your comment, lol. My bad.

Dec 31 - 10:02 PM

Malena Dinwoodie

Malena Dinwoodie

this is in my top three to see in 2012. despite kirsten stewart (who may even surprise us), the graphics look amazing and charlize theron never disappoints.

Dec 29 - 06:45 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

Theron never disappoints.... you've obviously never seen Aeon Flux! :)

Dec 29 - 07:49 PM

Philip G.

Philip Guerrero

she did her best despite everything else being shitty

Dec 29 - 08:39 PM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

They should have taken away her Oscar for that one.

Dec 30 - 05:28 PM

MANBAT

Meh McMehson

I'm just really tired of the whole turning-a-fairy-tale-into-a-gritty-fantasy-epic thing that Hollywood's been doing. It's just dumb to me. Can we leave fairytales in peace and forget about making Alice slay a dragon already?

Dec 30 - 06:36 AM

Roman Zolanski

Gaylord Focker

It's super ******* lame. Ooh ran out of original ideas for stories? Let's reboot a classic children's fantasy fairy tale and make it into a dark twisted wannabe pyshcological meditation. As I said, it's so ******* lame. There's even Jack and the Beanstalk coming out this year as well :( groan. And Hansel and Gretel, ffs. Pathetic.

Dec 30 - 10:39 AM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

Gotta agree Manbat.

Dec 30 - 05:28 PM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

the trailer is breathtaking. (The World is bigger than us . . . 12 and 13 year old girls might like Snow White & The Huntsman/////If I was 28 years younger I'd want to see it.

Dec 30 - 06:21 PM

Keith Alderman

Keith Alderman

You never read Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking the Glass, did you?

Dec 30 - 06:34 PM

ap sirius

karl anderson

after seeing the trailer for SWATH , Im hankering for a huge glass of milk

Dec 30 - 06:50 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

@Keith A - When exactly did Alice travel to China in those books?

Dec 31 - 09:03 AM

Keith Alderman

Keith Alderman

@ Janson J. - I was referring to her fighting the Jabberwocky, in reference to the statement of Alice fighting a dragon. I don't recall Alice going to China in Tim Burton's film (which I hated, just because he gave Wonderland a plot, thus losing the entire essence of what Wonderland was like - Chaos). My point was that Alice did some pretty outlandish things, far more than the newer movie portrayed, and the original Grimms were outlandish themselves. Mad that the fairy tales are getting grown up is something silly to gripe about compared to how many remakes, reboots, and overall unoriginality we have in film today. I'm okay with live-action versions of these stories doing something new. At least it is something new.

Dec 31 - 05:03 PM

Gabriele Cookstown

Gabriele Cookstown

like all the Mavel Books..end it already..

Jan 1 - 07:30 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

Love them "Mavel" books, Gab. They're so "exiting"! Now, please shut it.

Jan 1 - 10:49 AM

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

@ Keith - I was just making sure you weren't under the impression Burton's "Alice" was a faithful adaptation, her advanced age being one obvious point, and she travels to China at the end of the film (you must've fell asleep, understandably) for her family's business. Disney seems to have overlooked all of Carroll's observations on Alice's peculiar skills with numbers!

Jan 2 - 11:43 AM

Dave J

Dave J

"Sweet November" was one of the worst, and then "The Astronaut's Wife" with Johnny Depp! Every actor has a bad day!

Jan 4 - 04:28 PM

Unbreakable Samurai

Unbreakable Samurai

BS that was one of the greatest performances ever, even if she had never made another good film(which she has), nothing can tarnish that performance.

Feb 15 - 01:58 PM

Brantastic16

Brandon Williamson

Underworld: Awakening, really?

Dec 29 - 04:13 PM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

That was my first thought. I didn't even know they were making another one.

Dec 29 - 04:20 PM

John Galante

John Galante

can some1 explain to me why Tobey Mcguire's performance wasn't good enough that they had to go and remake the same exact movie tht only came out a few yrs ago?

Dec 29 - 07:17 PM

Marco Romero

Marco Romero

Because Tobey Mcguire was awful and so were the three previous Spiderman movies

Dec 29 - 07:42 PM

Nathan Ellis

Nathan Ellis

^ either doesn't read comics or doesn't watch good movies.

Dec 30 - 08:36 PM

ram b.

ram bond

actually man, tobey maguire isn't bad, spiderman 3 was the reason behind a reboot, the first 2 were very nice, and u can see reviews and ratings to be convinced.

Dec 30 - 11:28 PM

Anthony Nelson

Anthony Nelson

One of you said that this comment implies that he hasn't read the comics or watched good movies. May I remind you that the original trilogy did not in fact follow the comic books at all, they roughly translated them into another cartoon story telling. Which is fine, I love the first movie, but the rest fell flat in my opinion.. Anyway, this reboot is following the story much more. For instance, Gwen Stacey is supposed to come first, Spider-Man is supposed to have mechanical webshooters, the Lizard is supposed to be one of the first villains (Chameleon being the very first, of course, but he's not the most exciting character), there's supposed to be a large teenager story, not just him immediately going to college..and Andrew Garfield is an amazing actor.

And yes, it's really soon for a reboot, but look at it this way, this is just a movie set in a different Spider-Man universe. Simple as that.

Jan 1 - 08:35 AM

Nathan Ellis

Nathan Ellis

Actually Liz Allen and Betty Brandt came before Gwen ;)

Jan 2 - 10:33 PM

Dave J

Dave J

What the f-ck does reading comic books have anything to do with good movies? Comic book movies are pretentious bullsh-t usually intended for the simpleminded who love to see special effects mixed with senseless action and to sell pointless merchandising to kids such as yourself!

Jan 4 - 04:36 PM

Roger Willey

Roger Willey

Mostly because he's a giant joke.

Dec 29 - 10:22 PM

Jim Zarbaugh

Jim Zarbaugh

Sony is required to put out a Spider-Man film every three or so years or else lose the rights. The property would then go back to Marvel. I wish they wouldn't re-do the origin, but they are obviously going in a different direction. Keeping Spidey in high school, giving him mechanical web shooters, and starting off with Gwen Stacy are all great ideas. I actually think the movie will be way better than we expect. Toby did a great job, but he was still a little too emo and the films were a little too goofy to be considered excellent interpretations of the character. Spider-Man 2 was the stand-out and i Do love that movie in spite of it's flaws.

Dec 30 - 02:49 PM

Chromatose

Scott S

They stunk.

Dec 31 - 12:23 AM

Lana W.

Lana Wilson

If you're counting on Andrew Garfield to be less emo than Tobey Mcguire, I think you're going to be super disappointed. AG is so emo he makes Tobey Mcguire look like John Wayne. And since high school boys tend to be more emo than college guys, the story is also likely to be more emo than the last.

Dec 31 - 02:18 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

Maguire was emo? Huh? He just came off like a big dork, which I thought was the point.

Dec 31 - 06:38 AM

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

A lot of Spiderman revisionism going on here. Must be a cool badge in some schools. I like the new name though - "The Emo-zing Spiderman".

Dec 31 - 08:57 AM

King  S.

King Simba

Agreed. I mean at least with Breaking Dawn Part 2 you can't really argue that it's not one of the most anticipated films of next year, but Underworld. The frachise was never a big hit with audiences or with critics. Even Expendables I think can be replaced with films that are likely to be both bigger money makers and more sucesful with critics, such as The Bourne Legacy, John Carter (if it's half as good as Andrew Stanton's last film it will be one of the best films of the year) Dark Shadows (if what the cast says is true that it's in the vein of the Burton films from the 90s) even Lincoln (Biggest director in the buisness making a movie about one of the most iconic American figures = a lot of of awards and possibly a lot of big bucks too)

Dec 30 - 01:59 AM

IrreducibleKoan

Sean Pak

I agree. There are a fair number of films that should have been included in place of stuff like Underworld (one of the most anticipated? Really?) and Snow White. Expendables was a box office hit so I can understand having that here, but the reviews were mixed. Bourne Legacy, Skyfall, and Django Unchained would have been better choices. Still, this year will be dominated by The Dark Knight Rises.

Dec 30 - 06:54 PM

King  S.

King Simba

To be honest, I'm not sure whether Expendables 2 is going to be that big at the box office. A lot of the appeal of the first one came from seeing so many action stars in one movie, sort of like seeing so many romantic comedy stars in the same film was the major appeal behind Valentine's Day, and as we saw with New Year's Eve that appeal just isn't fresh anymore the second time around. Granted Expendables was much better revieved than Valentine's Day, so I don't think Expendables 2 will show the drop off that New Year's Eve showed, but still, I don't think it's going to be as big as the first, and certainly not as big as Skyfall or Bourne Legacy, both of which are also likely to be much better.

Dec 31 - 08:56 AM

King Crunk

King Crunk

@King S. - I get where you're coming from, but when The Expendables 2 trailer played in front of my screening of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, it was met with a mixture of cheers and "hell yeah!"'s from the audience as all of the names were shown. It could be a disappointment, but I think Stallone has brought in a lot more classic action movie power for this one, which will be the major selling point.

Dec 31 - 10:33 AM

Lana W.

Lana Wilson

The list seems to be slanted toward comic book/fantasy/fanboy(girl) stuff, so that's why the serious pics like Lincoln are left out. I didn't know another Expendables was coming out, OR Underworld, and don't care about either. 2011 box office shows audience interest in sequels/prequels/franchise re-boot is waning. I think there will be more anticipation for some of the serious dramas like On the Road, The Great Gatsby, or even The Master. Phillip Seymour Hoffman as L. Ron Hubbard? Count me in.

Dec 31 - 02:31 AM

Luis Herrera

Luis Herrera

exactly. all of the previous oens sucked

Dec 30 - 03:27 PM

v-alexander-the-great

victor alexander

Hahaha, I don't know one person who knows about this movie, much less is "anticipating" it.

Dec 30 - 10:32 PM

masKritic

Joseph Sammartino

And Barry Sonnenfield is directing Men in Black 3 not Barry Levinson.

Dec 29 - 04:14 PM

Cory Hartman

Cory Hartman

I'm pretty sure it's Barry Sonnenfeld not Sonnenfield

Jan 1 - 05:36 PM

masKritic

Joseph Sammartino

Barry Sonnenfield directed MIB3! Not Levinson!

Dec 29 - 04:15 PM

Nathan L.

Nathan Ligon

Sonnenfield was the one that directed the other 2

Dec 30 - 08:08 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

And Kristin Stewart doesn't put, she pouts. ;)

Dec 29 - 04:19 PM

THGhost

THGhost .

She moans and complains more like.

Dec 30 - 09:39 AM

MomoMesh.Com

Johnny Depp

Brad H ...hahahaha

Dec 31 - 02:01 AM

Gabriele Cookstown

Gabriele Cookstown

Jan 1 - 07:37 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

You're right, exiting....out the door!

Jan 1 - 09:18 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

That was my first thought. I didn't even know they were making another one.

Dec 29 - 04:20 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

Skyfall, idiots, where is Skyfall?

Dec 29 - 04:23 PM

jrkinnard

J.R. Kinnard

Exactly! We can't be the only folks missing Bond after all these years, can we?

Dec 31 - 06:09 PM

Prana Independent Films

Matt David Reed

Where's "Bond 23/Skyfall"? I can't wait for that. We have Daniel Craig returning, we have an Academy Award winning director (Sam Mendes) who also is a fan of the source material, we have Ralph Fiennes, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris and a new Q.

"I know it's gonna be so awesome."
/)^?^(\

Dec 29 - 04:30 PM

ram b.

ram bond

Skyfall is gonna be awesome, i can feel it, "casino royale" ring the bell ;), hope prometheus will be what we expect of it, i miss epic sci-fi movies...

Dec 30 - 11:31 PM

manwithoutfear19

Daniel Raimondi

hopefully this bond is more believable than the last two

Dec 31 - 01:57 PM

LirianB

Lirian Berisha

Underworld, Men In Black, Prometheus, The Anazing Spider-Man and The Hobbit the most.

Dec 29 - 04:49 PM

MEL

Blank Mel

Someone forgot the Dark Knight!

Dec 30 - 03:18 AM

MANBAT

Meh McMehson

Oh my yes, the Dark Knight Rises looks fantastic. Same with Prometheus.

Dec 30 - 06:38 AM

Corr

Alexander Sciury

My most anticipated out of this list are The Hunger Games, The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, The Hobbit: An Unexcepted Journey, and Prometheus.
And also The Expendables made $275 million, not $200 million.

Dec 29 - 04:50 PM

Rogerio Lima

Rogerio Lima

Quero assistir todos.

Dec 29 - 05:00 PM

Sonya Sebring

Sonya Sebring

What about Chronicle? That looks awesome!

Dec 29 - 05:19 PM

TheAnimatorRator

Megan Gierasch

The trailer did look sick, even if the special effects didn't look fabulous. Im excited for that one and I will see it even if it ends up being crap.

Dec 30 - 11:01 AM

Omar Siddiquee

Omar Siddiquee

The Dark Knight Rises stands head and shoulder above the rest in terms of anticipation. Looking forward to The Hobbit and Prometheus as well. I don't think Underworld is anticipated by much of anyone. Got doubts about Avengers. Mashing together a bunch of stars usually leads to mediocrity, and I didn't like any of these character's movies aside from Iron Man. We'll see. So far in terms of number of movies to look out for, seems a disappointment.

Dec 29 - 05:24 PM

Travis Gowen

Travis Gowen

Obviously The Dark Knight Rises is on top of my list. The Hobbit will probably be great, I'm just not a huge fan of making pequals after you made 3 other films based off of it (yes I know it really is an entirely different story, but still I get a bet worried).

After reading "The Hunger Games," if they stick with what the book gave them to work with, then the movie has a chance to be amazing. I just hope they didn't hold back any punches when they made it. The book reads like you are watching a movie so I am anxiously awaiting to see the end result. The fact that Collins worked with creating the script makes me feel good about the outcome and the cast is pretty solid.

Dec 29 - 05:30 PM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

Good Friday