Marvel's The Avengers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's The Avengers Reviews

½ February 4, 2016
My full opinion: 3.5/4
½ February 4, 2016
One of the better superhero movies from Marvel. Overall entertaining and exciting. I would recommend a watch.
February 3, 2016
I absolutely love this movie so much. Starks humour mixed with everyone else's seriousness makes me laugh so hard. I recommend this movie to anyone who likes super heros and action. Great family movie
April 30, 2011
Achieved the status of hard-to-beat in the entertainment standards when just being awesome and exciting throughout within the action-packed, character-driven ride, a Marvel-ous one that is. (A+)

(Full review coming soon)
½ January 21, 2016
great movie packed with action and humour; just what you would expect from any other marvel film. It has lots of references to other upcoming marvel movies aswell
January 19, 2016
I that this movie was supposed to be good.The only good scene was the end.The worst Marvelmovie of phase 1.
May 26, 2012
i found the movie with a script that never forgets its hero's humanity and no shortage of superpowered set pieces, the avengers lives up to its hype its epic its funny its amazing and its awesome i give this 4 and a half stars and u should check it out its that awesome"
January 8, 2016
One of the best marvel movies out there and bringing the comics of the Avengers to life. Loved it. A mix of the classic avengers and the ultimate line.
January 6, 2016
When Marvel made the Tobey Maguire Spidey movies I was happy well atleast until the 3rd one and then I figured thats all thanks Marvel you did decent, then Marvel Studios had a bigger vision and that was a Marvel Cinematic Universe that started with Iron Man and evolved into Avengers, I was a late bloomer with Marvel and comics. Batman Begins happened and threw the shade on Marvel anything. Then 2008 came and Iron Man changes everything setting the foundation for something I even being novice I was couldn't see a Live Action Avengers move. This is my favorite movie of all time
August 14, 2012
this movie is definitely marvel's achievment.better than any of the iron man movies.plenty of fun..high entertainer!!
March 9, 2012
Lives up to every unimaginable expectation. This isn't a perfect movie, nor will it go down in history as one of the greats like, say, The Godfather, but the fanboy in me loved this and it was perfect for the 10-year-old in me-and it's a pretty decent film as well!
½ January 2, 2016
This movie really shows you how far CGI has come.
Even Robert Downey Jrs emotions are computer animated
½ January 1, 2016
A really well made movie that has good acting throughout the whole film, lots of good humor and a great cast.
½ July 16, 2012
The greatest comic-book adaptation ever. A game changer.
August 15, 2012
It was all right, I don't think it was that good at all.
December 30, 2015
The Avengers is a brilliant movie with an all star cast, a spectacular villain and action. The Avengers made supehero movie history for teaming up these heroes together at once.
December 22, 2015
Well... what can i say?... are the AVENGERS
I love this movie that's it

I love how Loki is involved in all this invasion thing, the post-credits scene reveals THANOS, it's a great movie
½ October 23, 2012
74%
As time passes this becomes less and less memorable and the sequel is an improvement. It has some eye candy, but the story and the action scenes are copied from Transformers 3. The villain Loki is bad and the film ruins the character of any depth that Kenneth Branagh so effectively created in Thor. However, Mark Ruffalo fives it his best.
½ December 17, 2015
The Avengers has its moments. However, the great action scenes can't completely overshadow the dialogue, which is at times plodding.
½ December 16, 2015
It was everything I'd come to expect from bad action movies with overblown special effects that don't blow the mind. I'd seen this movie before, even though I hadn't watched it. I usually expect better from Joss Whedon, but anyone can produce a clunker every now and then. I may be in the minority, but I wasn't impressed.