Joss Whedon Calls Shenanigans on Planet Hulk Rumors

Summary

"No, that's nonsense." Back to Article

Comments

King  S.

King Simba

Damn it, I knew it was too good to be true.

Mar 5 - 11:11 AM

Jason B.

Jason Black

Too good? That story sounds awful. It reminds me of John Carter on Mars with a giant green monster.

Mar 5 - 03:20 PM

Synyster_Gates

Michael Patrick

That's exactly what the comic was, but the movie version of Planet Hulk would have been better.

Mar 5 - 05:02 PM

Jason B.

Jason Black

Mar 5 - 03:20 PM

Synyster_Gates

Michael Patrick

Mar 5 - 05:02 PM

Synyster_Gates

Michael Patrick

Mar 5 - 05:02 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

The hardcore fans already had this story in an animated version and the comic book, don't see what liveaction is going to add besides a huge budget for special effects. Wouldn't mind seeing it as a backstory to a World War Hulk movie which I think could make a great Avengers film OR a Hulk film. Have them shoot him off into space in one movie and make an Avengers movie about his return with the Warbound and cover the Planet Hulk events as backstory.

Mar 5 - 07:09 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

But really I'm just in favor of an article which manages to work Shenanigans into the title :).

Mar 5 - 07:12 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Also a fan of Balderdash and veritable trove.

Mar 5 - 07:12 PM

Fred Brooks

Fred Brooks

I knew this rumor was bogus when Latino Review first broke it. "Avengers 2" using a "Planet Hulk" storyline would have messed it up to me. You can't have a movie based on
'Thanos' as the villian and than turn around have the 'Hulk' turned into basically a villian as well, that would have been some goofy s...I'm sure whatever Whedon has planned up his sleeve will be epic and Latino Review certainly know no more than we know right now, exacly what that is. I also love the fact that 'Whedon' is looking to "Godfather II" & "The Empire Srtikes Back" as sources of inspiration for his sequel, i like the way he he's thinking.

Mar 5 - 11:58 PM