Opening

94% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11
100% Boyhood Jul 11
11% Rage Jul 11
19% A Long Way Down Jul 11
—— The Class Of '92 Jul 08

Top Box Office

17% Transformers: Age of Extinction $37.1M
24% Tammy $21.6M
85% 22 Jump Street $9.8M
30% Deliver Us from Evil $9.7M
92% How to Train Your Dragon 2 $9.0M
48% Earth to Echo $8.4M
49% Maleficent $6.2M
53% Jersey Boys $5.2M
24% Think Like a Man Too $4.9M
90% Edge of Tomorrow $3.7M

Coming Soon

—— The Purge: Anarchy Jul 18
—— Sex Tape Jul 18
—— Hercules Jul 25
—— Lucy Jul 25
—— Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

Premieres Tonight

88% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
45% Working the Engels: Season 1

New Episodes Tonight

25% Black Box: Season 1
100% Defiance: Season 2
40% Dominion: Season 1
41% Gang Related: Season 1
86% Maron: Season 2
94% Rectify: Season 2
—— Rookie Blue: Season 5

Discuss Last Night's Shows

—— Graceland: Season 2
—— Hot in Cleveland: Season 5
50% Jennifer Falls: Season 1
—— Motive: Season 2
69% Mystery Girls: Season 1
—— Rogue: Season 2
100% Suits: Season 4
38% Taxi Brooklyn: Season 1
—— Wilfred: Season 4
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Mary Poppins Reviews

Page 3 of 1016
March 24, 2014
A whimsical collection of joyful anecdotes with effects that still stand the test of time. However, that spoonful of sugar only can only do so much for a minuscule plot that runs for over two hours.
Anton F.
April 1, 2014
There is only one word to describe this movie: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
April 4, 2014
Utterly charming and visually stunning, 'Mary Poppins' is the definition of a 'perfect family film'. Touching songs, solid performances, especially from Andrews and Tomlinson, and a fine blend of visual humour and magic.
March 23, 2014
A Walt Disney classic to this day and rightly so, Mary Poppins offers bravura performances from Julie Andrews and it's talented cast, as well as fantastic songs, incredible animation and a joyful sense of wonder and amazement.
James De Bello
February 23, 2014
7/10 I'll cut it quick and short: I saw this movie for the first time when I was 18 and it was 2014, I still managed to fall for the sheer charm of it but I just have to admit that there is nothing I loved nor anything that made it one of those immortal classics for myself. Yet I cannot fail to recognize the importance of this movie in history and not only that but the fact that it is a classic for cinema, it is just a fact. So in the end yes I liked it, and I almost feel that it is impossible not to like it, but it didn't make me fall in love with it, probably because I just saw it at the wrong moment of my life so I regret that. I will most certainly revist it in some years and see how will it register then.
March 23, 2014
Mary Poppins is the rare example of a piece of children's cinema bursting with whimsical joy enough to win over even the most hard and cynical moviegoers, and will no doubt transfix children for generations to come with it's visually splendid effects and catchy tunes.
March 19, 2014
Una oda a la alegría, una alegoría a la felicidad, a saber superar las penas "con un poco de azúcar". Una completísima obra que nos demuestra que contenido y entretenimiento pueden ir de la mano si sabe cómo balancearlos y aplicarlos de óptima forma.

De no ser por cierta escena del final quizá le daría más puntaje...
March 13, 2014
One of my favourite movies as a child. Julie Andrews is just amazing!
February 20, 2014
The film that defined Disney magic, filled with memorable songs, a colorful animation sequence and a spectacular Oscar-winning debut performance by Julie Andrews that is sure a must-see in family entertainment! :)
Dann M

Super Reviewer

March 5, 2014
Practically perfect in every way, Mary Poppins is a film for the ages. Based on the book series by P.L. Travers, the story follows a magical nanny named Mary Poppins who comes to the aid of a London family and takes the children on fantastical adventures. Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke give outstanding performances that have become iconic. And, the musical numbers are incredibly catchy and fun; featuring the Academy Award winning "Chim Chim Cher-Ee." One of Walt Disney's crowning achievements, Mary Poppins is nothing less than supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
December 16, 2013
There is an interesting critic of imperialism in there ,wich is paradoxical as the title caracter is a proper british (albeit freakishly fantasist) nanny to two rich kids, so her paycheck and function dépends on said imperialism, but the core values are good in their context, and every scene is a classic. This sould never be remade as mary Poppins is Julie Andrews forever.
July 5, 2009
Mary Poppins: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Mary Poppins es un clásico de las películas infantiles de Walt Disney. Luego de ver Saving Mr. Banks, que trata sobre la realización de esta película y sus dificultades, quería verla de nuevo ya que no lo había hecho en mucho tiempo.

El tema de Mary Poppins es de hecho bastante pesado para ser una película para niños. A pesar de que está llena de canciones y situaciones fantásticas, también lidia con padres que son negligentes hacia sus hijos, y esto les afecta. En vista de esto contratan a una niñera llamada Mary Poppins para que lidie con ellos, y logra con pasión y disciplina levantar los ánimos, y enseñarles que siempre hay que ver el lado bueno a las cosas.

La escena que realmente me afectó fue donde el Sr. Banks lleva a sus hijos al banco. Primero que la canción de esa escena en particular llamada "Feed the Birds" es hermosa y devastadora al mismo tiempo, de hecho todo el soundtrack compuesto por los hermanos Leeman es un clásico. Volviendo a la escena, el hecho de que el Sr. Banks estaba tan avergonzado de sus hijos, y lo único que le importaba era su reputación es doloroso, y la repercusión que tiene en sus hijos es imperdonable.

Mary Poppins es definitivamente una película que debe ser vista por no sólo niños, sino gente de todas las edades, porque es un clásico. La única objeción que tengo, es que no resiste muy bien al paso del tiempo sobretodo por las animaciones, que siento que le quitaron un poco la calidad a la película.
March 1, 2014
pure cinematic magic.
Alfred Bennett
April 3, 2013
Probably the most magical movie ever. It's impossible not to fall in love with this one.
February 24, 2014
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.....
Dominic C.
February 23, 2014
Mary Poppins is a great movie. It's like Mary Poppins herself, practically perfect in every way. The story is simple, but it delights throughout the entire movie. The visual effects at their time were stunning, but they don't seem dated now. In fact they seem more imaginative and magical than most of the expensive high tech achievements today because it seems to come from a child's imagination. The perfomances are wonderful. Julie Andrews is perfect in the role of the magical nanny in her big screen debut. (In some ways I'm glad she couldn't play Eliza in the My Fair Lady movie). Dick Van Dyke is good even with his fake cockney accent as Bert. David Tomilinson does a good perfomance as Mr. Banks, and Ed Wynn is hillarious as Uncle Albert. The songs are diverse, some being whimsical like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and others are sweet and moving such as Feed the Birds. However everything in this movie is charming and it's absolutely worth checking out on all levels.
December 1, 2007
Initially, I wasn't a huge fan of this movie as a kid. However, once you get older you understand the emotional impact of it. That, along with the music, special effects, and animation makes this a Disney masterpiece.
February 22, 2014
the greatest Film ever! Disney made a children's masterpiece which must be watched by all children in their lifetime
February 9, 2014
There really is no need to say why this movie was good, it's all too obvious.
January 9, 2014
Who doesn't love this movie? It has everything! The lovely Julie Andrews, the incomparable Dick Van Dyke, Animation so enchanting, songs extremely catchy and a magic only Disney can provide. Every child should see Mary Poppins.
Page 3 of 1016
Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile