—— Hercules Jul 25

HILARIOUSLY FANTASTIC!
roseypie
roseypie

June 11, 2007
it was like watching national geography or the animal planet, but the lead stars are homo sapiens!
as the title describes, it is about the mating habits of the male and female human specie. the narration was really witty and made me smile a few times. it is worth watching if you have nothing else to do.
jam233
November 26, 2009
Kind of a mixed bag, some of it works and works well, but not always, and it does get a little tiresome after an hour or so. Good supporting cast.
October 15, 2008
Silly, mostly contrived concept given life by David Hyde Pierce's hilarious narration. Plays kind of like a long romantic sitcom; worth a look if you like that kind of thing.
April 4, 2008
Stupid fun, but fun nonetheless. Pretty neat idea, and while you should ride it out if you catch it on late-night TV, it's not worth going out of your way for.
February 24, 2008
A few places it was funny, but the acting was so god-awful I couldn't get around it. If Carmen Electra didn't have her fake boobies there would be no point to her.
December 24, 2007
This movie took what would have been an ordinary romantic comedy and made it hilarious with the commentary by David Hyde Pierce
March 14, 2007
lol...the first time i watched this i died laughing.....but maybe i was just tired....theres is some really funny stuff in here though
dalisherpa
January 29, 2007
This is the funniest movie that nobody has ever heard of. I stole that line from my friend when he asked me if I ever saw this movie. He finally got me to watch it and I've seen it several times since and try to make all my friends watch it. It is an alien documentary on human mating rituals. The comments are hilarious because obvioulsy they are all wrong which is a jab at humans describing why animals do some things. Carmen Elektra looks great and is surprisingly good. There is a story to go along with all this humor. Guy and girl meet and progress through all the stages of a relationship. Easily one of my favorite comedies of all time.
July 18, 2012
the story is crap. It's typical bs, what makes this movie is the "documentary" voice over. classic
jazza923