Maximum Ride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Maximum Ride Reviews

May 2, 2012
love love loved the series eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited yayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 22, 2013
Read all the books cant wait till the movie finally comes out
November 2, 2012
The books were really good! Catherine Harkwicke dropped out, and Don Payne did too (just in a different way . . . ) so I expect a delay. I am just hoping the movies are good!
March 24, 2013
Books are amazing. :) Let's hope that the movies are not screwed. -.-
November 13, 2012
i like the story..but i hate the director
November 1, 2012
Absolutely loved this series; can't wait for the movie to come out. Hope it's release is actually within the next five years...
September 28, 2012
I loved the books! The movie should be reelly good!!
September 18, 2012
putting 'want to see it' for now... Hedwick never not ruin this or else everyone will hate her....
September 9, 2012
the books are awesome! i love them and i know a movie (especially with Patterson directing/producing) will be perfect!!!
September 23, 2011
Great books... Has to be a good movie.
July 1, 2012
God I hope this movie is as good as the book- i have read the book to meny times to count and am compleatly obsessed with it. THE MOVIE BETTER BE AS GOOD AS THE BOOK OR MY TWO YEARS OF SPAZZING OVER IT WILL FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!
June 23, 2012
Fucking awesome book, can't wait to see how it turns out!!!!
March 24, 2012
Well, Don Payne really isn't a good screenwriter, and Catherine Hardwicke CAN be great director (Thirteen), but the script is being rewritten and Catherine dropped out, so I can stop worrying :D I love the book series and hopefully the film will deliver. If not, I'll cry. :|
½ May 25, 2012
Great series up until you reach the book "Final Warning" then the whole series just goes downhill from there
May 20, 2012
this is one of my favorite books but i feel we need to make as close to the book as possible MAKE A GOOD CAST!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 18, 2012
i really hope its just like the book plzzzzz make it like the book
May 7, 2012
Sister read book now i wanna see the movie
April 1, 2012
If Max isn't blonde... ill cry. We need a Blonde kick ass heroine!!
February 28, 2012
The books are awesome! I've read all of them, and they are my favorite series ever!!! Cannot wait until the movie comes out!! They better pick good Actors/Actresses!
January 15, 2012