65% The Equalizer Sep 26

100% Sleepy Hollow: Season 2
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Me and You and Everyone We Know Reviews

January 6, 2013
It isn't about me, it isn't about you, and I don't know people like these. I am an engineer, and I created a life that is far from an artist's, even if I do have the heart of one.

However, these people almost seem indulgent. They stalk people they desire, they meet perverted strangers from the Internet, they pay attention to lonely boys much older than they are.

For what, I say? These are all decent-looking human beings, with decent salaries, decent houses, decent houses. They're indulging in pain, throwing themselves in its path, as if it is beautiful.

Pain is not beautiful.
August 20, 2014
This movie is good not great. I don't know how I feel about parts of it. It is extremely offbeat.
July 31, 2014
An interesting and fascinating kind of film about searches for love, with a delightful yet disturbing sense of humour.
Mike N.
June 18, 2014
reminded me of the kind of humor from the movie "happiness" which probably is not for everyone..but i thought it was pretty good.
June 6, 2014
One of the best love stories I've ever watched.
GabrielKnight
May 18, 2014
This quirky comedy is certainly not for everyone, but if you can accept Miranda July's version of the reality, you will enjoy it a lot.
October 31, 2007
El debut como directora de Miranda July (protagonizada y escrita también por ella) es para bien o para mal toda una película "indie". Con su bajísimo presupuesto y su enorme pretensión, "Me, You And Everyone We Know" intenta ser una cinta acerca de la necesidad de contacto. Gracias al talento de July para evidenciar el patetismo de la vida cotidiana y para encontrar el dolor en las situaciones patéticas, la película a veces logra su objetivo. Pero a ratos la pretensión supera a la honestidad.
March 15, 2014
Shocking, surreal and absolutely hilarious. Miranda July brings her unorthodox sense of humor to the silver screen very successfully.
December 7, 2013
Como una serie de cortos desconectados logra ser interesante y original, sin embargo se esfuerza demasiado por ser excéntrica y en vez logra ser molesta e inverosímil.
February 4, 2014
witty and alert, if you like bizarre, you'll love it
January 25, 2014
A much better version of Crash
Dave F.
January 23, 2014
Tough to watch, could not sit through it.
December 19, 2013
I didn't realize how much I enjoyed this film until I caught myself thinking about it weeks later. Both this film and July's "The Future" are like Portlandia: not so much impressive for their little pieces but as a whole quite wonderful and whimsical without just trying to be weird for the sake of weird. Miranda July is a peculiar shade of wallpaper that doesn't seem to come off - I picture an odd coral pink pattern. Hopefully you won't mind it - I've grown to sort of love it.
December 5, 2013
This was a thought provoking, well shot, and well scripted movie. That said, it's definitely not for everyone.
Ascension
October 30, 2013
Here's a film that has no incompetent ambitions to grow into something it's not.
September 12, 2013
"People think that foot pain is a fact of life, but life is actually better than that. ... Your whole life could be better. Just starting right now."
July 28, 2013
OK so this film is made FOR hipsters BY hipsters. Having said that, I did find truth and humanity in this movie. Do not look for a plot, or even a story. It's just one of those movies.
June 17, 2013
First Miranda experience and it was awesome. Different. John Hawkes killed.
June 15, 2013
Delightful romantic comedy about an offbeat performance artist who instantly falls for a divorcing father of two kids who works in a department stores. Though the small stories on the side seem frivolous, the characters are wonderfully written, and the dialogue charmingly clever, once again showing that romantic comedies can be fascinating even without big stars or big budgets when creativity is involved.
June 2, 2013
Quirky and odd to say the least but there's something about the film I really liked; it's like its about all the small subtleties in life that no one notices or appreciates. I'm actually becoming a fan of Miranda July as I like her style but felt this one could have been a bit better. I feel for her movies, you either love them or you don't.