I was EXTREMELY dissapointed with this movie, not only is that water giant extremely ugly in the movie (why didn't the kids get scared by it?), but the movie was cliché after cliché. It even follows all the basic orders of a movie.
- Dad can't keep promise to kid
- Once dad promises something, something with work comes up
- Kid is angry with parent and won't talk to it
- A person has seen the monster, but everybody thinks that person is crazy
- Scientists shows up to kill monster
I'm very sure there were more clichés, but I fell asleep, so I lost count...