Megafault Reviews

½ June 24, 2014
A truly badly made movie. There appears to be no continuity in most of the driving sequences with exterior shots never matching the views from inside vehicles. The plot is one of the most implausible it have ever seen. I now suspect Brittany Murphy died of embarrassment when this movie was released.
½ July 29, 2013
Holy crap. Now this is bad movie making. Awesome.
½ April 25, 2013
nice action movie about crazy earthquakes in usa..
½ May 27, 2012
Wow, that's all I can say, this is bad, over and out :)
½ May 6, 2012
typical sort of disaster flick...but a wee bit worse... i just couldn't get used to Brittany Murphy(who i love) starring in a non-comedic role...she should have stayed away from drivel like this...
January 30, 2012
Watching it now and WOW!
January 29, 2012
I love Justin hartley in it
January 29, 2012
It made me laugh, scratch my head and even despair.....for the art of filmaking. Brittany Murphy's (R.I.P) face was kinda distracting too. I do not recommend buying the DVD
January 28, 2012
It sounds really good. I'd like to see it for Brittany Murphy (RIP) & Justin Hartley.
January 22, 2012
So unimaginably horrible that it's a joy to watch.
½ January 13, 2012
Terrible movie, very bad special effects.
December 18, 2011
I would have been more entertained if someone had removed the television and left me staring at the wall for 90 minutes. Brittany Murphy is impressively unconvincing as a seismologist and only barely convincing as a human woman. The special effects were the best bit, but because they were so overused and poor, and therefore rather funny. The acting was dreadful across the board and I felt cheated and robbed that the entire cast didn't all perish and put themselves out of my misery. I agree with Luke Baldock about the extras spontaneously combusting as a result of the volcano - I sneeze with more vigour. Oh, and a C130 with one knackered engine can still take off and land with no problem, and a helicopter won't keep up with F-22s.

Don't bother watching this film. Go have dental surgery instead.
½ September 10, 2011
Considering this movie probably cost next to nothing to make. Trust me it looks that way when you watch it. I thought for a science fiction flick, it was good and i like the storyline. It moved through at a good pace, but really who are we kidding. It was a made for tv movie for the sci fi channel and all there movies are crappy. So when i say it was good, i meant for a sci fi made movie!!!
August 13, 2011
Coming soon to my DVD collection...
½ August 5, 2011
Bad acting, poor special effects, lousy script.
½ May 29, 2011
the movie is OK but the special effects are a little bad
½ May 21, 2011
Perfect "awful disaster movie" to celebrate the end of the world!!!
½ May 9, 2011
next up!!!!....in my cheesy disaster Film evening!! ...Im sure this movie will be Oscar material!!
April 2, 2011
interresting i did indeed like this movie was a good one for us "event lovers" hehe
½ February 26, 2011
I simply couldn't watch the whole thing. Faukty acting, faukty fx, faulty filmwork, fuakty scripting....i