Weekly Ketchup: Sony announces Men in Black III

Summary

Right smack in the middle of this week was April Fool's Day, so some stories this week had to be always be viewed with a grain of salt, but there was indeed real movie news. And as usual, being true didn't stop some stories from still seeming ridiculous and incredible. In that spirit, starting this week, the Weekly Ketchup will be ending with the Rotten Story of the Week, the story that's just so weird that it would have to be an April Fool's Day joke (but isn't). Back to Article

Comments

Typhoon20

Tyrone Jackson

MIB movie without Smith and Jones ?

HELL NAW.

Apr 3 - 05:54 PM

King Thor

Chris Kalmin

MIB III with no Smith or Jones would just be what "The Man Show" was after Corrola and Kimmel left.

Apr 3 - 06:30 PM

Phantom_Lord

Aaron McMillan

The man show sucked either way. We got a clone show here in Oz called "Blokes World" and u actually get to see tits, hear swearing and guess what...... It's entertaining too!. Silly american censorship!!!!! All the spidermans suck so making a 4th 1 aint no surprise. I wish this super heroe movie trend would just die in the arse!!! Fat fanboys are no reason to make a movie. More Star Trek will give us all a soundtrack for suicide! Dazed and Confused i am at why it would even be considered to make a sequel, oh yeah, no ones got an original idea anymore!!!!! MIB will be watchable as long as Smiths back and Little Fockers............... DAMN. Just give up DeNiro you are ruining your own legacy!!!!!!!!!! And thats how i see it.

Apr 4 - 07:12 PM

inactive user

Jared King

Okay Mr. Triple Post, I agree with you on the Man Show, it's sextist and brainless. But only one Spider-Man sucks, and that's number three. And superheroe movies shouldn't die because recently we've seen how great they can be.

Apr 4 - 08:14 PM

Phantom_Lord

Aaron McMillan

Apr 4 - 07:15 PM

Phantom_Lord

Aaron McMillan

Apr 4 - 07:17 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

Ugh, really? MIB III? I thought the second one was bad enough, but Will Smith will do anything if the check is big enough. I think a sequel to Eastern Promises is an actual decent idea... Also, I got so much crap whenever I was saying that Deadpool gets turned into that crappy looking Weapon XI, everyone here gave me crap saying I was wrong. Well guess what, I was right! So... BOO YAH! Well no, because it still irks me that Deadpool is going to lowered to that crappy looking character. But yeah I was right. It was pretty stupid though for people to watch that cut of Wolverine though, not just because its illegal, but its not the real movie.

Apr 3 - 06:45 PM

King Thor

Chris Kalmin

HEY JOKERBOY, i was one of those people at first till i read ur insightful article cuz i would refuse to believe that haha. but THAT AINT DEADPOOL. that is FOX's retarded wet dream of who Deadpool is.

Apr 3 - 06:52 PM

King Thor

Chris Kalmin

Apr 3 - 06:52 PM

Drakar

Mike S

Seriously, *why* must they make a spider-man 4? 3 fell off, but tied up some of the threads pretty decently, but a 4th? Not counting Star Trek, when has the 4th movie in ANY franchise ever been any good? *cough*batman*cough*superman*cough*
'nuff said...

Apr 3 - 07:28 PM

Drakar

Mike S

'nuff said...

Apr 3 - 07:31 PM

Drakar

Mike S

sorry for the doublepost :(

Apr 3 - 07:32 PM

ZigBallistic

marshall westbrook

James Bond continues to make sequels and almost every one of them is good. What are they on now 25 26? Lethal Weapon 4 wasn't too shabby either.

Apr 3 - 10:51 PM

ZigBallistic

marshall westbrook

And they are making yet another movie about some random broad giving birth to the zionist messiah.....again?......Seriously? I mean there is like a hundred more interesting religions than Christianity that have almost NEVER been mined by hollywood. Tink outdyde da box ppl.

Apr 3 - 10:54 PM

Drakar

Mike S

sorry for the doublepost :(

Apr 3 - 07:32 PM

Kokushi

Francesco Fernandez Martinez

''That movie is called Another Bull**** Night in Suck City, and is based upon a memoir by American poet Nick Flynn, about his troubled relationship with his father (DeNiro), a con man and bank robber, with Casey Affleck cast to star as Flynn.''

Great news, cant wait to see it.

Apr 3 - 07:48 PM

inactive user

Jared King

When I heard Ryan Reynolds was playing Deadpool, I went into a coma. Then I saw him. I went right back into the coma.

I'm on the fence about "Spider-Man 4". "Spider-Man 3" was bad, very very bad, (3/10), so it might all be down hill. Or it could wash a the bad flavor of number 3 out of my mouth.

I didn't think "Men in Black II" was that bad. Not that good either. (6/10) I kind of liked it, I'll probaly never watch it again, but I liked it at the time. I don't think a third should be made.

Apr 3 - 09:16 PM

RamALamADingDong

That Guy

MIB III would basically suck without Smith and Jones. That would be like a Lethal Weapon without Gibson or Glover. It would just seem like a cheap imitation of the original regardless of the actual story.

As a die hard TOS/TNG Trekkie I'm still worried about what Star Trek '09 will do to established canon. So I'll have to wait till I see the movie before I start gushing/bashing the sequel.

Apr 3 - 09:24 PM

Paints Hz Shirt Red

krookedlegs Eagle Tail

mib 3!? nnnnoooooooooooooooo!

Apr 3 - 09:25 PM

ZigBallistic

marshall westbrook

Apr 3 - 10:51 PM

ZigBallistic

marshall westbrook

Apr 3 - 10:54 PM

The Vile

mazyar goodarz

I always anticipate any new Linklater film, and a spiritual sequel to Dazed & Confused sounds like a perfect project. Here's hoping it turns out well.

Apr 4 - 05:41 AM

danrice56

Dan Rice

bright lights, big deal:

"You are not the kind of guy who would usually be in a remake like this, but here you are, and you can not say that the terrain is entirely unfamiliar...."

easy a:

I'm waiting for "The Temp Pest", the wacky comedy about a temp employee at a firm that punishes her enemies by losing their memos and pay checks.

Apr 4 - 06:04 AM

cypress550

jeremy burnside

mib 3 is a bad choice, mib 3 without smith and jones a really bad choice

Apr 4 - 06:57 AM

collex

Alex D.B.

Oh my god. Our world has really turned upside down when you have a movie in which a girl think turning into the school slut will make you more popular. I won't see that, not even for the sex scenes (which will probably be boring as hell anyway).

MIB III is not a bad or a good idea at this point. It's just an idea.

I must agree that most number 4 aren't that good. In the superhero genre, they are awful (never saw Superman 4, but I heard it's worst than 3, which was already awful), the fourth James Bond was Thunderball, which I personally didn't like. Most Horror franchise lose their steam starting with four (Freddy, Saw, Jason etc.) and we won't even talk about The Land Before Time
But on the other hand, Indiana Jones 4 and Die Hard 4 were quite good, if not on par with the original, but still quite good. And T4 looks awesome. So I can be cautiously optimistic for Spider-man Four.

Apr 4 - 07:36 AM

chille

doctor awesome

Wait, you do know that early weekly ketchup was a joke right? There's still know officila news on the villians, or story line.

Apr 4 - 01:16 PM

MaxFisher14

Jack Essenberg

Spider man 4 and 5 was the only good news this week. Spider Man 5: Kravens Last Hunt? Wha?!! Welcome back Mr.Raimi.

Apr 4 - 08:05 AM

marvel-fan

bryn high

the spiderman villains..that was an april fools joke.

Apr 4 - 12:09 PM

Eric S.

Eric Stewart

MIB III?! Omg the Second one was terrible, leave it at that. Eastern Promises 2 sounds good, and let the first Star Trek come out before the sequel talk.

Apr 4 - 08:56 AM

Duckett H.

Duckett Hatten

I think Easy A sounds amusing, in a way. I am excited for MIB III, because even if it is terrible it will be entertaining, and we will always have our memories of the first film so it doesn't matter if they screw it up.

Apr 4 - 10:00 AM

Ethan Hawke's 10 Best Movies

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Pictures of great movie apes

Gone Girl Trailer