Mercy Reviews

February 13, 2012
This movie contains a lot of sex just for the sake of sex, and that's not of interest to me at all, so I couldn't entirely enjoy it. But besides that, there is a pretty decent mystery, although it's a bit too slow-moving to be really fantastic. This isn't a bad movie, just not one you should watch in mixed company.
DrStrangeblog
May 20, 2011
This looks like pure exploitative trash with Ellen Barkin and Peta 'Nikita' Wilson...so why not?
October 3, 2010
An erotic murder mystery movie that leads the investigators into an underground women's sex club. Wilson plays a seductive member of the club and with Barkin do well at upping the suspense.

Entertaining, not diabolical by any means. A good film to see.
½ February 1, 2010
interesting thriller.
½ December 25, 2009
long drawn out... but will leave u guessing who done it... not to bad a movie just way to long could have been shorter and some stuff left out.
June 12, 2008
Not that good, but fantastic eye-candy.
April 10, 2008
Don "the Dragon" Wilson got his moniker after pulling up his pants with a long strand of toilet paper caught in them. Erik Estrada commented on how he looked like a dragon, so Wilson lung-kicked him in the groin. He then spit on an onion to show how tough he is. His movies are delightful.
January 26, 2008
Ellen Barkin and Julian Sands-yay!
½ December 1, 2007
kinda weird, and not that good movie!
½ November 29, 2007
ooh this movie was so good. i have to find it on dvd
½ August 14, 2007
Another sex thriller, but this time, a less manipulative one. This one keeps you thinking and I find it not predictable at all! However I find the film a little too slow, there are many scenes that could have been cut out.
March 26, 2007
Weird & Interesting movie.
½ March 15, 2007
I didn't know whether to hate the costume director for the shoes the women had to wear, or love him for getting the leather-wear perfect.
October 2, 2006