Merry Madagascar - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Merry Madagascar Reviews

thmtsang
December 29, 2010
Santa crash lands in Madagascar and the animals have to get him back on track for Christmas.
deano
½ December 6, 2009
I find the story quite festive, given the fact that the setting is mostly in Madagascar. I enjoyed watching this animated short more than the regular Madagascar, because I find the animals less annoying and more fun. The story is squeaky clean, and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
December 4, 2012
Merry Madagascar has some laugh out loud gags (mostly by the Penguins) and as a short provides enough humor for adults to handle without becoming overbearing.Stiller, Rock, Smith, Schwimmer and Cedric the Entertainer provide just a handful of the great voice talent that grace this Dreamworks short.
½ April 24, 2013
I know I can't go back on this, but in my opinion this special is up there with A Charlie Brown Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas as one of the best Christmas specials!
½ February 25, 2013
When Santa and his reindeer crash onto Madagascar it's up to Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melvin, and the penguins to save Christmas.
December 25, 2012
A bit short!!! Whats the point in making a film that is only about a half an hour long? Is this even a proper film?
December 22, 2012
Nice Children's Christmas story in keeping with the Madagascar movies
½ May 3, 2012
Short and sweet with the usual humour you would expect from these lovable characters, and even though it is May, my daughter loves watching this over and over! Shame its only 30 minutes long!
December 25, 2011