63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

40% Intruders: Season 1
90% Outlander: Season 1

Metal Gear Solid Reviews

April 23, 2013
Do you wanna see it? Leticia Oliveira?
January 28, 2012
Don't know, the director is the same as Ultraviolet, and that was a crap of a film.
February 12, 2013
I'm not AS concerned about the crew screwing the franchise over because MGS is pretty much a playable movie as it is. Wouldn't it be cool to put the controller down and watch it unfold as a motion picture?
December 7, 2012
Can't wait to see this! Solid Snake on the big screen... Bruce Willis for Ocelot hopefully....
Super JMan
August 30, 2012
Oh, sweet! The games are great, but I just hope Kurt Wimmer isn't just a video game nerd with a dream to become a movie director. Otherwise, that would mean that the movie won't be all that great because he's a guy with no idea how to write.
In my opinion, Kurt Wimmer Shouldn't direct a Metal Gear Solid movie. He hasn't directed many good movies, and he would have to know Metal Gear Solid to do it.
I think a Metal Gear movie should be directed by Christopher Nolan. He directed the most recent Batman trilogy, and he hasn't done any bad action movies yet, so I think he would be a good choice. But of course, you have to follow the style of a Metal Gear video game to make a good Metal Gear movie.
Or get Kathryn Bigelow! She's good at action movies. And they should probably get Luc Besson to do something. I think David Hatyer should go back to scriptwriting for the movie.
March 5, 2012
Might be good. Director did ultraviolet. But, the director was also the screenwriter for salt, which was a decent espionage film
HIPSTER APHRODITE
August 1, 2012
Very saddened by the fact that the two top pre-ratings say nothing about Equilibrium. That's even worsened by the fact that one of them thinks he directed Salt.
April 23, 2012
I don't want this film bastardizing my favorite game franchises of all time, I'm almost scared to give a film like this a try, but if it has Metal Gear Solid listed on the cover, I'm sure Hideo Kojima has a grasp on the project, which that may be a redeemable factor in this. I'm hopeful and atleast I hope David Hayter will be the voice for Snake...
November 21, 2011
i just jizzed all over my pants
Miles  M.
July 20, 2011
wow, one of my favorite game series. fricken awesome
January 10, 2011
Wow really? :) I wonder who the actors can be for this movie. I think I want to see this movie too.
brandon316
March 23, 2010
Being based off of one of the most movie-like video games series, this is a good idea if done right........ If it ever comes out.
thedark2342
November 15, 2009
ahh fuck off!! why did they do that.. it was supposed to be in 2009 december!! i was fuckin waiting for it!! damn you!!
bancop90
August 7, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
Ghanjaspawn
April 22, 2008
Fingers crossed. Fingers crossed. Please be good. Please, dear god, let this be a good movie!!I'd love to see Christian Bale as Solid Snake and Johnny Depp as LIquid Snake. Of course it's gonna be another video game origin story, but I'd much rather see a series of films stretching over the course of the four MGS games, to help better flesh out the complex plot. And Kojima better be involved in everything from the script, to the casting, to the directing and producing.
chemicalkid0495
July 9, 2009
I am a big fan of MGS series (especially MGS4 - GofP) and I think (not personally) that it will get bad rating. I, myself, think it looks great and this will definitely be one for me to see - but somehow, I think that the ratings won't be big for this one.
jameskun08
June 16, 2009
OOOOpss.aus 2 ah. :D.metal gear.
KaiishySaiyanPrincess
September 15, 2008
i cant wait for this movie X3
firedragon12
March 27, 2009
i hope its the best movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sillysaulbag