Black album was the last decent album.

That is all.
Dingbat Charlie
07-24-2013 12:22 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Daniel Sandoval

Daniel Sandoval

thats, like, your opinion man

Oct 24 - 05:56 PM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

Thrash metal > Numetal

Oct 4 - 11:42 PM

Ash

Ash

I'm not a fan of any of their music. Not into rock or metal or whatever the fuck their music is categorized as.

Oct 2 - 07:50 PM

cfergojr

Christopher Fergo

I love Load and Death Magnetic. Such awesome albums.

Sep 27 - 06:02 AM

atthemovies

Paul Arnold

I love the way Metallica has evolved as a band over the years. If they kept churning out the same old stuff each time they would have gotten very boring - kinda like how AC/DC got a bit boring after a while. My favorite albums were the Black Album, Load, Re-Load, Garage Inc,and their great S&M album. I also appreciated a lot of the stuff on the rest of their albums. All around, a great band!

Sep 21 - 09:04 PM

Dom Cobb

Dom Cobb

Never EVER compare AC/DC to Metallica.

Oct 8 - 04:47 PM

Wei Lim Chua

Wei Lim Chua

I prefer Death Magnetic over Black Album and Kill Em All.

Sep 21 - 04:17 AM

Christoper Hetfield

Christoper Hetfield

i prefer otherwise

Sep 21 - 09:10 AM

Geekfurious Tweets

Geekfurious Tweets

Death Magnetic was a very good metal album. Load was an excellent heavy rock album.

Sep 16 - 01:13 PM

Sean Haulman

Sean Haulman

This

Sep 26 - 01:45 PM

rodycaz

Rodycaz V

No, Death Magnetic was great.

Sep 11 - 10:59 PM

Connor MR

Connor Marie-Rose

I disagree. I love what they did on Load and Reload, I appreciated what they did on St. Anger, Liked Death Magnetic, and (gasp) I like some live versions of a few of songs from Lulu. Don't dismiss everything so quickly.

Sep 11 - 03:52 PM

Geekfurious Tweets

Geekfurious Tweets

Why would you toss out all credibility by saying anything positive about Lulu? Makes no sense.

Sep 16 - 01:15 PM

Andreas Kounnas

Andreas Kounnas

Nope.

Sep 10 - 02:19 PM

theshorteststraw

Dave Simmons

No Metallica fan has ever given two sweet fucks about any stupid negative comments. Fuck you all. I don't care if I am the only person who loves all of their material from day one to now. Call me a fanboy. Call me what you will. I still don't give two sweet fucks. You haters don't matter. At all. Metal up all your asses.

Sep 7 - 09:27 PM

Sean Haulman

Sean Haulman

I think being called a Metallica fanboy is the only version of "fanboy" I'm proud to be labeled.

Sep 20 - 06:49 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Thank you for supporting my ongoing argument that Metallica fans have no sense of culture and are absent of any semblance of human life between the vacant space positioned between their ears. At least you can provide amusement for fellows (such as myself) who will get a chuckle out of watching you waste your money on this "film" that was created to provide nothing more than nostalgia for the 30-40 something man-children who never evolved from the drivel that is mainstream metal. Congratulations. You're no better than the tweeny fangirls who purchased tickets for One Direction: This is Us.

Sep 24 - 01:26 PM

Dwayne Williamson

Dwayne Williamson

Why you so mad bro? I totally agree with you that I am a man/child. I will forever be 13 in my heart and I am completely happy with that. But, I provide for my family, work, pay bills and they repay me with their love and respect. It could be much worse, I could be an internet troll that gets his kicks out of antagonizing strangers.

Sep 25 - 01:18 AM

Chase The Lost

Meh, I'm not mad. I work from my apartment and I decided to break so I can troll Metallica fans. You seem quite mature and you've sucked all the fun out of this lol. Oh well.

Sep 25 - 08:16 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Man Chase, I'm a Metallica fan and I thought we were cool.

Sep 28 - 02:03 AM

Chase The Lost

Of course we're cool, man. I'm just being a dick lol. Some of my friends listen to Metallica and I make fun of them too. I've always respected your opinions.

Sep 28 - 06:48 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Cheers man. I'm gonna rock out to Ride the Lightning and make more images of James as a table

Oct 2 - 02:12 PM

Adam Hoey

Adam Hoey

Dave, I completely agree. Although Kill em All - Master are my favorites. I have and always will enjoy anything Metallica does. There music has done a lot for me personally and always will. Cant wait to see this in IMAX!!!

Sep 24 - 10:38 PM

Manu Ahumada

Manu Ahumada

I don't give a shit.

Sep 7 - 02:39 PM

Chase The Lost

Metallica is garbage. :) Couldn't help myself.

Aug 12 - 12:15 PM

rodycaz

Rodycaz V

Fuck you. Couldn't help myself.

Sep 11 - 10:59 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol Go enjoy your fucking talentless noise.

Sep 24 - 09:35 AM

Adam Hoey

Adam Hoey

G.F.Y.

Sep 24 - 10:59 PM

Chase The Lost

Very well done, Adam. That's exactly the kind of sophomoric insult I would expect from a Metallica fanboy.

Sep 25 - 08:20 AM

rodycaz

Rodycaz V

Look asshole, if you don't like Metallica then fuck off. Talentless noise? Hahaha go listen to One Direction you ignorant.

Sep 27 - 02:29 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol Care to finish that sentence or are you just too stupid to select the proper terminology? Your response implies that the only band to listen to, besides Metallica, is One Direction. And you call me ignorant...

Sep 27 - 09:11 PM

Dom Cobb

Dom Cobb

I don't like Metallica or One Direction. I like Muse, Radiohead, Coldplay, Blur, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, The Who, Taking Back Sunday, AFI, Rise Against, The Used, Breaking Benjamin, Brand New, Nine Inch Nails, Thirty Seconds to Mars and Placebo.

Oct 8 - 04:43 PM

Chase The Lost

Your taste in music is awful with the exceptions of The Beatles and Zeppelin.

Oct 9 - 05:15 PM

Adam Hoey

Adam Hoey

Seems to me that Don Chase is an antagonist "troll". BTW just how old are you Don Chase?

Sep 24 - 10:43 PM

Dwayne Williamson

Dwayne Williamson

I would guess early 20's. Know it all douchebag who believes his opinion of things is far superior to any and everyone else. Sad, really....

Sep 25 - 01:21 AM

Chase The Lost

Close. I'm 27 and I decided to rustle some jimmies in this forum. This is actually the first forum that I've delibritaley trolled but you guys aren't even mad! You're taking all the fun out this. Except for Adam Hoey.

Sep 25 - 08:09 AM

Adam Hoey

Adam Hoey

IDC really. Don Chase is probably a really great guy(or woman). It's just to bad he/she has nothing better to do. Actually Don you should get out of your apartment for once and go see this movie. Or maybe a Justin Beaver concert, whatever suits ya. lol

Sep 25 - 10:01 AM

Chase The Lost

Lol Nice. Actually, I live near a few local venues where I used to perform no less than 4 years ago. Unfortunately, the music scene in this area sucks for the most part. I'm thinking of living with my buddy in D.C. for a few months because their music scene is phenomenal. I also just booked my tickets for an Empire of the Sun show in Vegas on October 27th. It'll be the 3rd time I've seen them this year haha.

Sep 25 - 12:07 PM

Tommy South

Tommy 'See the Treasure' South

*nudges Chase* He got you there Chase :) A Justin Bieber concert, if you will lol *slaps knee

Oct 2 - 02:33 PM

Tyler Tiberius McQuarrie

Tyler Tiberius McQuarrie

27 and still trolling the internet? God damn.

Sep 29 - 10:51 AM

Chase The Lost

Is this the part where I'm supposed to post a trollish retort?

Sep 29 - 04:55 PM

Joseph  E.

Joseph Enoch

What is your opinion on:
Insane Clown Posse
Falling In Reverse
Blood on the Dance Floor
Taylor Swift
Chris Brown

Sep 29 - 10:44 AM

Tory Lee

Tory Lee

Chase! It's a trick question! The only opinion to have on any of these bands/"artists" is disgust. Especially Falling In Reverse... and Blood On the Dancefloor... and Insane Clown Posse... and Chris Brown. Taylor Swift isn't good by any means, but its pretty damn harsh to group anyone with these motherfuckers.

Sep 29 - 02:24 PM

Chase The Lost

You had me at ICP. Are they even alive anymore?

Sep 29 - 04:57 PM

Greg Baltzer

Greg Baltzer

I love how trolls always shit on other peoples taste in music but they never list what they listen to. Probably because they're ashamed and know they'll get flamed 1000 fold for their crap taste. Prove me wrong.

Sep 29 - 10:33 PM

Chase The Lost

Memory Tapes
Bonobo
The Beatles
The Yarbirds
Bob Dylan
The Rolling Stones
Kavinsky
TOBACCO
Com Truise
The Strokes
The Ramones
The Virgins
Cut Copy
Empire of the Sun
MGMT
The Clash
The Album Leaf
The Radio Department
Friendly Fires
At the Drive In
Bloc Party
Toro Y Moi
Washed Out
Pnau
Beach Fossils
Tan Lines
Memory Cassette
Gold Panda
Baths
Tycho
Interpol
The Talking Heads
Dire Straits
Daft Punk
Wild Nothing
Phish
The Grateful Dead
Dispatch

If you really want to do this, I could go on and on. And a true troll doesn't ever admit that they're trolling. Therefore, I'm not a true troll. I'm just a regular guy having a little bit of fun at the expense of Metallica fans.

Sep 30 - 06:53 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

@Chase, this is what ICP is doing as of now: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDulgQd7Ws4

Oct 2 - 01:44 PM

Tommy South

Tommy 'See the Treasure' South

That's some good music Nyland.

Oct 2 - 02:55 PM

Ash

Ash

Now that's good music (with the exception of MGMT).

Oct 2 - 07:52 PM

Chase The Lost

@Lee: That doesn't surprise me. Those guys were always fucking retards.

@South: Why thank you, my droogie!

@Ash: :O What's wrong with MGMT?

Oct 3 - 08:09 AM

Dom Cobb

Dom Cobb

Awful. All of them. And I like My Chemical Romance.

Oct 8 - 04:44 PM

Dom Cobb

Dom Cobb

@Joseph: They're all dreadful. And this is from someone who likes My Chemical Romance.
@Chase: Great picks.

Oct 8 - 04:45 PM

Chase The Lost

Thanks!

Oct 9 - 05:16 PM

Oleksiy Romanov

Oleksiy Romanov

get out, load and re-load were awesome.

Jul 24 - 07:06 PM

Christoper Hetfield

Christoper Hetfield