• Unrated, 1 hr. 32 min.

—— Godzilla May 16
—— X-Men: Days of Future Past May 23

Midnight Bayou Reviews

September 1, 2012
good fun stormy night movie
March 10, 2011
I love this movie and this book!!! Nora you are the best!!!
January 28, 2012
I'd like to see it someday along with Tribute, Northern Lights & High Noon, the other books by Nora Roberts made into movies.
August 30, 2011
I really like this movie cuz its in New Orleans! But i am not liking O'Connell as Declan. I really loved the book part a lot better.
Hamee
June 24, 2011
This story is a bit unbelievable, but the characters are worth rooting for. The ending was happy just as expected.
June 3, 2011
The story was strange but even exciting. But too many thing has a low level so this wasn't much as entertainment.
gimmestarbucks
April 15, 2010
I've read the book which is one of my favorites. I knew the movie would have to change a few things around but the book is a lot better. Too many things were changed and the characters as I felt they were in the book were not what I experienced in the movie. The character of Lena wasn't as bold and saucy as she is in the book. The character of Declan didn't have as much charm as in the book. The character of Ms. Odette wasn't all that of a lovable grandma more like a voodoo woman (again not like the book). It's still one of my favorite books but as a movie ... it didn't impress me much. I don't regret I watched it. It could have been a lot better though.
LisaMichelleAckles
January 3, 2010
evalena76
September 13, 2009
A great story about love findings it`s way thru diffrents times. Based on a Nora Roberts novell.
August 24, 2009
a bit corny, but still lovely. I liked it :D
jam233
August 9, 2009
So corny, no more than a weak television made movie. The cast tries, but with material like this it doesn't much matter. Nice location setting though.
July 26, 2009
couldn't get enough of the story so romantic, supernaturally profound nice cast
July 13, 2009
I've read the book which is one of my favourites and I always wished they'd make a movie out of it. I knew also they'd be changing things around in the movie if they ever made one but the book is a lot better. Too many things were changed and the characters as I felt they were in the book were not what I expected in the movie. The character of Lena wasn't as bold and saucy as she is in the book. The character of Declan didn't have as much charm as in the book. The character of Ms. Odette wasn't all that of a lovable grandma more like a voodoo woman (again not like the book). It's still one of my faviourite books but as a movie ... it didn't impress me much. I don't regret I watched it. It could have been a lot better though.