• Directed By:
    Woody Allen
    In Theaters:
    Jun 10, 2011 Wide
    On DVD:
    Dec 20, 2011
  • Sony Pictures Classics

Wonderful Movie

What was your favorite part of this movie?
Austen Samyn
11-10-2012 12:55 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Moritz Nehlich

Moritz Nehlich

Salvador Dali and his rhinoceros are just great. The whole scene with the surrealists is plain amazing.

Jun 11 - 07:37 PM

Lee Sutter

Lee Sutter

An enjoyable movie, altho Owen Wilson just seems like a typical cute Southern California surfer boy, of whom i have known many. My two major complaints were these: In explaining to his fiancee why he showered in the middle of the day, the Wilson character credits the "positive ions." Actually, it is the "negative ions" of running water that is energizing. Second complaint, the Wilson character, allegedly a successful writer, says something along the lines of "between your father and I." Object of the preposition should be "me." Can't believe this would slip by everyone. What's up Woody? Other than these irritations was fun seeing the famous characters, all well cast. And of course the beautiful city of lights. In the rain. Ahhhh. Recently reminded of this movie after watching Allen's To Rome with Love.

Feb 19 - 04:32 PM

Andrew Kafoury

Andrew Kafoury

It was a near perfect film.

Feb 18 - 05:36 AM

Moira Valentine

Moira Valentine

I have several favourite parts - the beginning visual tribute to Paris, the time slip parties, Gertude Stein, DALI!and Gil walking in the rain with Adriana but I HATE Inez. I feel Allen could have developed this part by having the two of them more in tune at the start and then developing a widening rift - especially when the irritating Paul dominates Gil. It's useful having the DVD as I can fast fowrad the Inez and ghastly parnets part. Still love the rest.

Feb 5 - 12:36 PM

Marion Griffith

Marion Griffith

Actually, I didn't like this movie. I didn't even care for Owen Wilson. I thought his acting was not very good at all.

Jan 13 - 03:39 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile