Midnight Madness Reviews

½ March 7, 2010
(First and only viewing - 1/9/2011)
October 27, 2013
A timeless easy on the noggin cult classic. Perfect for the young or young at heart. A scavenger hunt between teams of college students through out one night in LA. Plus Michael J Fox's screen debut!
November 23, 2012
Really? This has no score on the Tomatometer?
½ April 14, 2012
So 80s. Cool classic.
February 26, 2012
One of Disney's first PG movies, it is a delightful romp with 5 sets of college kids romping around L.A. one night. It is rather dated (disco skating, anyone?) and the sets of college kids very stereotyped, but that helps in just kicking back and enjoying the film.
September 6, 2010
A fun college themed movie, one of the best from 1980. The story deals with a scavenger hunt, so it's both a comedy and an adventure. I loved it.
April 17, 2010
A fun movie that is non-stop silly. I always wanted to do this, participate in a huge all night scavenger hunt.
June 21, 2009
I don't care about whatever sentimental value this may hold, this movie blows. I don't go rating Homeward Bound 5 stars because it blew my 9-year-old mind (and happened to have Michael J. Fox in it).
September 3, 2008
Fun movie, kinda silly, but very enjoyable. Plus Michael J. Fox is cute and young in this movie, so you've gotta check him out.
January 2, 2009
Lucille: Harold, how long are you gonna keep driving around without knowing where we're going?
Harold: Barf, have you finished unscrambling those letters yet?
Barf: [finishes unscrambling letters] Fagabeefe? Haha. Fagabeefe. Hey, Melio - fagabeefe.
Harold: [shouts] *Shut up*!

Leon: See you at the finish line... wherever that may be.

Melio: Ha! It's easy!
Harold: Well, what is it?
Melio: It's like a lookout off a cliff or something.
Melio: It means Cherry Point.
Harold: How'd you get that?
Melio: Well, there's one of a chair... that's a chair. One of an 'E'... that's an 'E'. One of a pin... that's a point. Chair-E-Point: Cherry Point.
Harold: What about the ball?
[Melio knocks the ball off the table]
Harold: [shouts] You idiot!

Bratty kid: [looking through telescope at a girl getting undressed in window] If I'm lucky, I may get a view of Venus' two moons.
Adam: [pointing at the sky in the other direction] Hey, Einstein - isn't Venus over there?

Melio: [loudly, to wake up Lucille] No, Harold, there *aren't* any cookies left!
December 6, 2008
Michael J Fox way back. Dumb but funny. Classic!
½ March 20, 2007
Love the show so so so much i want to buy it.
September 3, 2008
I happened to stumble upon this movie again, late last night. Midnight Madness is another 80s movie that I adore.
It stars Michael J. Fox, in his movie debut, as Scott Larson. It's the story of an all night long scavenger hunt between five teams of college students. All the stereotypical movie groups are represented; the nerds, the meat heads, the sorority sisters, the cheaters, and the good guys everyone loves.
In true 80s fashion, the acting could use some improvement, and there is the slight smell of cheese in the air. If you haven't seen it at least once, you should.
It's a fun, good time film.
½ August 19, 2008
A very simple but fun movie that the whole family can enjoy. Severeal recognizable faces, but the acting at times was way over thw top. The interaction between the members of the blue team was hilarious and at times I could not stop laughing at their antics.
½ August 1, 2008
i love this movie. its so crap tastic it makes my heart hurt because im so amused and overjoyed.
yes its that spectacular.
July 14, 2008
Reminds me of a one night, single city Amazing Race. (from the 80's)
June 23, 2008
I would watch this with my sister when it would show on HBO. What a blaast from the past...
May 22, 2008
Oh My Gosh! I remember this movie.. I have seen it like a zillion times with my brother!
May 15, 2008
I saw it because of Michael J. Fox...I was very young ok! :)
February 4, 2008
freakin fabulous movie, it still makes me laugh all these years later.