Mikey

—— Sullivan & Son: Season 3
57% Tyrant: Season 1

Mikey Reviews

December 15, 2013
Totaly hilarious. The cute kid (Andy) from Family Ties took a career leap into the dark genre of serial killer movies. Fortunately, with not so clever grown-ups.
October 5, 2013
I discovered this movie as a Star Trek TNG fan, curious of what ever became of Brian Bonsall. A 10 year old serial killer... how could you go wrong? Perhaps I'm being a bit harsh in my review of this film. I guess my sick deviant mind just craved more blood. The plot works, and the big plus is that this film actually has a plot. The story is set up nicely and allows for a window in to the troubled mind of Bonsall's charactor. After a great opening I felt the film dragged a bit, but as with all thrillers the last 20 minutes more than makes up for it. Worth checking out but not a film you'll tell your friends about or rush to see again.
July 27, 2013
Scariest 10 year old I've ever seen, disturbing film - one of the only few still banned in the UK today. Worth a watch if your constitution can take it.
February 4, 2012
A child killer makes this film worth watching at all costs.
December 21, 2010
he.s like the good son its cool movie
July 11, 2010
This is a unique film in that it's the most recent film to be banned in the UK. Clearly, it's because the lead actor who is only nine years old kills multiple people in the film (including a cat.) Right off the bat, the films sinister side shows its ugly face with the believable Mikey killing his foster family. The rest of the movie works but ultimately feels like a TV movie. Yes, it's unusual and there are a couple moments where I was shocked but in the end, I was left feeling underwhelmed and a little bored. The child who plays Mikey is good though.
David W.
March 17, 2010
Twisted movie, one I wish I could find on DVD. Brian Bonsalls intereptation of this character was very good.
Jeff B.
November 11, 2009
As a kid, I hated this kid. Saw it when I was his age. Freaked me out a bit. But only seeing it as a kid was it really any scary, or good. Still, it's one of those take me back to my childhood ones.
jim222001us
jim222001us

July 23, 2009
I saw this on cable years back. Orphan seems like it will be a bit like this and if it is I don't wanna see it. This movie was too violent and twisted for my liking.
wwwsnje13
November 20, 2008
umm i never saw it hey yall hit me up imma new cummer
StaisilD
September 20, 2008
[David is in a hot tub with a radio right next to it.]
Mikey: "Life is full of accidents.
David: What are you talking about?
Mikey: The radio... it's not safe.
David: Why not?
[Mikey kicks the radio in the hot tub. David gets electrocuted.]
Mikey: They can kill you."

Nine year-old Mikey Collins hates his adopted family and kills them off, drowning his adopted sister in the swimming pool, dropping a hairdryer in the mother's bath and beating the father's head in with a baseball bat, then blaming it all on an intruder to the police. He is next adopted by Neil and Rachel Trenton to whom he proves a perfect child. However his schoolteacher becomes suspicious and starts digging into Mikey's past where she discovers that Mikey kills off all those that he thinks do not love him. This film tells the story of a different child that sees his world as if it were a horror movie. The story is not told directly from this angle but it can be quickly figured out by paying attention to a few details here and there. This movie is way more violent and disturbing than The Good Son. The Good Son isn't even close to be half as violent and disturbing as Mikey is.
comicguy87
June 25, 2008
This has got to be the only movie about a killer kid who survived the movie and he is the most succesful having killed 8 people and he is also the most evil out of all of them.
July 2, 2007
Passable horror flick with Family Ties' Brian Bonsall as a foster-parent serial killer. What can I say, I haven't really seen it since it was it was in theatres.
June 3, 2007
this is one crazy little boy...
March 30, 2007
The little kid from "Family Ties" as a killer? Too funny!
March 2, 2007
was ok, I know alot of Mikeys
March 1, 2007
A great film about a young child psychopath who kills people. Brian Bonsall stars as Mikey, the young psycho wh kills if he feels that people are going to hurt him. And you thought Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, and Michael Myers were eveil,,lol
Jorel
February 18, 2007
What a jump starter, what a kid
sings2angels
February 15, 2007
Not bad... scary on the adoption scale
blackvelvet21
February 13, 2007
mikey is a great thriller. the kid kills!!